I Like To Write Poetry

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tag is smart, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, Dollars are silver, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up to the ...
0
20 hrs ago
|
Catch Me Watching her, From afar, I wanted her, Her name was, Destiny, And like a dream, Destiny would be mine, A growl in my throat, I approached, Your place or mine, She laughed, Sapphire eyes flashed, Catch me, You can have me, Catch me if you ca...
4
|
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tales are fantastic, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, The coat is black, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up t...
3
|
Whose king is that? I think I know. Its owner is quite angry though. She was cross like a dark potato. I watch her pace. I cry hello. She gives her king a shake, And screams I've made a bad mistake. The only other sound's the break, Of dis...
1
|
Rhythm of the Wind Like giants from myths of yore, Above us, draped in brown, and green Willows sensuously swaying, Dancing to the rhythm of the wind, The fading sunset kisses your skin farewell, As the sun recedes, the moon ascends, Orange and reds...
5
|
We seemed to fall in love, darling, almost instantly. Seems to me that we were definitely meant to be. Honestly dear I loved you right from the very start. Promise to love you forever, and l cross my heart. Who would have thought love could be as...
4
|
Because I could not vary for the Sea, It did kindly vary for me. I don’t like the fact that it, learned to vary before it knew how to occur. It does vary, it does occur, it does sail. *** How happy is the brackish, saturated seawater? Simula...
1
|
The wind Gentle blows Through the trees *** What a wonderful Thing it is The wind *** Some may say The wind Is mute But They would be wrong *** The wind carries Messages And Can tell stories *** All you need To do Is listen ***...
0
|
My resignation, an idol to which i refute the self of yesterday Each moon we grow distant, self mutilation now with purpose Joy when it cuts deep!, absolution to the old flesh Behold for I am sharper than before but the instrument is mine It gleams ...
26-30
2
|
Two hearts on fire, Through the glass, This raw desire, Although it's not meant to last. No one can stop me, From loving you, No one can see, What your love can do. To caress your skin gently, To brush my fingers through your hair, To hold you...
2
|
Snowflakes
3
|
My heart has built up lots of love, and girl, this much is true. Each drop of blood that flows in me, I've saved for only you. I've spent a lot of lonely years in loneliness and pain. But I was smart enough to not flush passion down the dr...
5
|
If I Could If I could turn back time, those wonderful time in life that makes me want to forget the existence of the reality. If I could change the world If I could make it into my imagination, there would be so many things that you would not be...
4
|
I had a million and one tears inside me. One has fallen, Only one million to go.
2
|
I need help completing this line, any suggestions would be much appreciated! Lost in her eyes That winsome gaze Fuels my desire Her (blank) that I crave
0
|
Will I think of you? Only when I feel warm and wanted Though once I felt I was outside looking in disconnected Watching the world go by
4
|
Wishes It's a quarter of two I'm awake and thinking of you, Wishing for wishes, Wishes to come true It's a quarter of three I'm awake and dreaming of you, Thinking of things, Diamonds, rings n bling It's a quarter of four...
3
|
Tahitian Dreams Azure waves crash on golden sands, Blue skies painted red by the setting sun, Billowing white clouds set sail for a new day, Voices quiet, like a lovers hush, Tu as mon amour, et mon coeur, Tahitian dreams.
2
|
For You: A Scrap From Another Life I would ride, For you, I would play, For you, I would sing, For you Quiet moments, Spent searching memories, For a time, a place, A person, a face, I would live, For you, I would write, For you, And I would love...
1
|
Little Girl Lost Would you whisper your secrets, And tell me your sorrows, Share with me hopes and dreams, And dreams of desires, Little girl lost, give me your hand. I'll open my heart, and bare my soul, And show you the scars, Words like kni...
5
|

I Like To Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Like To Write Poetry | Similar Worlds