I Like To Write Poetry

6
|
No words can meet your heart, Your closed off to my love. You ego has taken charge, Won’t allow you to feel my love. Closed off, Your heart has shut me out. But I will be here always, Waiting for you my love.
3
|
lost fiery eyes hiding the little boy inside I trample his toes unwittingly and he leaves me all alone if I could apologize just so he knows still of the night and hours of the day chug by like an empty train in my lonesome home I am all alone won...
4
|
Sometimes when at night I was little and up at the sky I would look how big was the sky! How beautiful were it And sometimes now when I look, bigger than little I see my smallness in the bigness of the sky and I am found again.
0
|
Don't want to lose you but you are already gone Whenever you're near I don't feel so alone You were my friend, my love, my smile, my heart I thought it was together forever until death do us part Your absence is pain your silence so lo...
4
|
I picked a rose from a magic garden and gave it to you. But you picked off all the petals and told me that dreams never came true. I went to the bottom of the ocean and brought you a long forgotten treasure. You slapped it out of my hands and said I...
4
|
Because I could not vary for the Sea, It did kindly vary for me. I don’t like the fact that it, learned to vary before it knew how to occur. It does vary, it does occur, it does sail. *** How happy is the brackish, saturated seawater? Simula...
0
|
1
|
See the standing of the student, I think he's angry at the coolant. *** He finds it hard to see the tiger, Overshadowed by the deadly geiger. *** Who is that frightening near the ace? I think she'd like to eat the marketplace. *** She...
2
|
The wind Gentle blows Through the trees *** What a wonderful Thing it is The wind *** Some may say The wind Is mute But They would be wrong *** The wind carries Messages And Can tell stories *** All you need To do Is listen ***...
2
|
Once long ago When the Earth was new Man and Wolf were brothers *** Mother Earth told the siblings Look out for one another Protect each other *** Man and Wolf Agreed to their mother’s terms *** Wolf taught Man How to hunt Respect Mother...
1
|
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tag is smart, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, Dollars are silver, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up to the ...
0
|
Catch Me Watching her, From afar, I wanted her, Her name was, Destiny, And like a dream, Destiny would be mine, A growl in my throat, I approached, Your place or mine, She laughed, Sapphire eyes flashed, Catch me, You can have me, Catch me if you ca...
4
|
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tales are fantastic, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, The coat is black, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up t...
3
|
Whose king is that? I think I know. Its owner is quite angry though. She was cross like a dark potato. I watch her pace. I cry hello. She gives her king a shake, And screams I've made a bad mistake. The only other sound's the break, Of dis...
1
|
Rhythm of the Wind Like giants from myths of yore, Above us, draped in brown, and green Willows sensuously swaying, Dancing to the rhythm of the wind, The fading sunset kisses your skin farewell, As the sun recedes, the moon ascends, Orange and reds...
5
|
We seemed to fall in love, darling, almost instantly. Seems to me that we were definitely meant to be. Honestly dear I loved you right from the very start. Promise to love you forever, and l cross my heart. Who would have thought love could be as...
4
|
1
|
0
|
My resignation, an idol to which i refute the self of yesterday Each moon we grow distant, self mutilation now with purpose Joy when it cuts deep!, absolution to the old flesh Behold for I am sharper than before but the instrument is mine It gleams ...
2
|

I Like To Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Like To Write Poetry | Similar Worlds