I Like To Write Poetry

I Like To Write Poetry
Sometimes when at night I was little and up at the sky I would look how big was the sky! How beautiful were it And sometimes now when I look, bigger than little I see my smallness in the bigness of the sky and I am found again.
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Dec 4, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Don't want to lose you but you are already gone Whenever you're near I don't feel so alone You were my friend, my love, my smile, my heart I thought it was together forever until death do us part Your absence is pain your silence so lo...
I Like To Write Poetry
I picked a rose from a magic garden and gave it to you. But you picked off all the petals and told me that dreams never came true. I went to the bottom of the ocean and brought you a long forgotten treasure. You slapped it out of my hands and said I...
I Like To Write Poetry
Because I could not vary for the Sea, It did kindly vary for me. I don’t like the fact that it, learned to vary before it knew how to occur. It does vary, it does occur, it does sail. *** How happy is the brackish, saturated seawater? Simula...
I Like To Write Poetry
+ 1 1 reply 12 views Oct 6, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
See the standing of the student, I think he's angry at the coolant. *** He finds it hard to see the tiger, Overshadowed by the deadly geiger. *** Who is that frightening near the ace? I think she'd like to eat the marketplace. *** She...
I Like To Write Poetry
The wind Gentle blows Through the trees *** What a wonderful Thing it is The wind *** Some may say The wind Is mute But They would be wrong *** The wind carries Messages And Can tell stories *** All you need To do Is listen ***...
I Like To Write Poetry
Once long ago When the Earth was new Man and Wolf were brothers *** Mother Earth told the siblings Look out for one another Protect each other *** Man and Wolf Agreed to their mother’s terms *** Wolf taught Man How to hunt Respect Mother...
I Like To Write Poetry
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tag is smart, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, Dollars are silver, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up to the ...
+ 0 0 replies 4 views Jul 23, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Catch Me Watching her, From afar, I wanted her, Her name was, Destiny, And like a dream, Destiny would be mine, A growl in my throat, I approached, Your place or mine, She laughed, Sapphire eyes flashed, Catch me, You can have me, Catch me if you ca...
+ 4 4 replies 9 views Jul 9, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Tales are fantastic, And so are you. Orchids are white, Ghost ones are rare, The coat is black, And so is your hair. Magnolia grows, With buds like eggs, Times are lean, And so are your legs. Sunflowers reach, Up t...
+ 3 1 reply 4 views Jun 21, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Whose king is that? I think I know. Its owner is quite angry though. She was cross like a dark potato. I watch her pace. I cry hello. She gives her king a shake, And screams I've made a bad mistake. The only other sound's the break, Of dis...
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Jun 18, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Rhythm of the Wind Like giants from myths of yore, Above us, draped in brown, and green Willows sensuously swaying, Dancing to the rhythm of the wind, The fading sunset kisses your skin farewell, As the sun recedes, the moon ascends, Orange and reds...
+ 5 0 replies 9 views May 2, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
We seemed to fall in love, darling, almost instantly. Seems to me that we were definitely meant to be. Honestly dear I loved you right from the very start. Promise to love you forever, and l cross my heart. Who would have thought love could be as...
+ 4 7 replies 9 views Apr 19, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Feb 25, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Feb 25, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Two hearts on fire, Through the glass, This raw desire, Although it's not meant to last. No one can stop me, From loving you, No one can see, What your love can do. To caress your skin gently, To brush my fingers through your hair, To hold you...
+ 2 4 replies 8 views Jan 19, 2019 |
I Like To Write Poetry
Snowflakes
+ 3 0 replies 18 views Dec 15, 2018 |
I Like To Write Poetry
My heart has built up lots of love, and girl, this much is true. Each drop of blood that flows in me, I've saved for only you. I've spent a lot of lonely years in loneliness and pain. But I was smart enough to not flush passion down the dr...
I Like To Write Poetry
If I Could If I could turn back time, those wonderful time in life that makes me want to forget the existence of the reality. If I could change the world If I could make it into my imagination, there would be so many things that you would not be...
+ 4 0 replies 5 views Sep 15, 2018 |

I Like To Write Poetry
Music Poetry