According to a member here on SW, white nationalism is only a buzzword used by liberals
[image=http://i.imgur.com/0hQyd5L.gif]
offingg · 26-30, F
lol
by liberal?
Isn't this like really right-winged?
offingg · 26-30, F
They mean liberals attack right wings by saying "white nationalists", as if it doesn't actually exist.
@offingg: ohhhhh. yeees. got it haha sorry.
nationalists. Well Hitler would say something else i guess
ZefNinjaa · 36-40, M
Hes right
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
No, it excludes slander and libel. That is true. What you said is false.

Nice job dodging the question I asked you. Do I need to ask it again, or are you going to answer it? Stop trying to change the subject. You tried it once already and failed.
ZefNinjaa · 36-40, M
You wrote something about liberalism earlier. How its brought about all our freedoms? Or am i mistaking you for someone else?
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I did write something about liberals earlier but that was on a completely separate thread on an unrelated issue. I was criticizing people who constantly talk shit about liberalism when they don't actually know what liberalism is. Nine times out of ten, when someone is trash talking liberals and I ask them if they actually know what that word means, they tell me something like "Liberalism is the belief that you should give up all your rights and freedoms as an American so the Muslim president Barack Obama can take away our guns." Personally, I'm not a liberal. I'm a socialist. Or, well, I'm closest to a socialist I should say. It's a straw man argument to attack liberalism, or any other political school of thought whether it be conservatism, socialism, progressivism, whatever it may be, if you don't even know what it means and are criticizing something completely different.

This is my last reply for now because I have to go to bed. It's nearly sunrise and I am exhausted. Feel free to respond but just know you will not get a reply from me until later when I awake.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I love how these people attack liberals and then conveniently forget that the majority of the principles of freedom that the United States was founded on are the incarnation of liberalism. Hating liberalism would mean hating free speech, civil rights, rights to private property, and fair election.
Invisible · 22-25, M
@BlueMetalChick: If I say something in reference to the left or liberals in general, I'm usually talking about the rich bankers & businessmen, the liberal establishment (i.e. corrupt politicians who happen to be Democrat), and the mainstream media organizations that are puppets to the aforementioned rich guys. I hope that clears up any confusion. If you need names, like George Soros, Hillary and her people, or CNN/ABC/NBC/NYT/HuffPo/etc to help your understanding, just let me know.

@SteveHamm: You should check out the DNC email hack. It exposed the way that the primaries were rigged in Hillary's favor over Sanders. That's only the tip of the iceberg, too.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@Invisible: They are the way they are because they are rich and corrupt, not because they are liberal. The same could be said about people like David and Charles Koch.
Invisible · 22-25, M
@BlueMetalChick: Liberalism is not an issue. Their conduct is.

In fact, with their radical opinions, it's incorrect to call them liberal, but that is how they self-identify. Somehow, it sticks, so I use that.
PixieCutLover · 51-55, M
White nationalism is a thing for a small group of racists. Its being used so much by the regressive left that it does sound like ome of their childish buzz words, most of which aren't even actual words. Hes mistaken more in calling them liberals than in cslling it a buzz word.
Invisible · 22-25, M
Thank you for the publicity, I like it when my opinion is heard by many 👍
offingg · 26-30, F
I'm starting to think that you're not only racist but also delusional, lmao.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
You don't have an opinion. You just regurgitate what you hear others say.
he's like that, if you don't agree with him
THE SAME GUY, who LOVE trump....I blame you for encountering his ignorant existence
It's honestly not worth the investment of time or emotions to deal with people who want to assume that everything that makes them uncomfortable or renders their viewpoints problematic is make believe. A critical thinker would at least acknowledge all of the political phenomena at work. Plus that guy just seems kind of miserable.
offingg · 26-30, F
It's astonishing how strongly ignorant these people are, funny enough you don't find them in real life, irl they're secretive about it acting like your ally whilst probably having voted for Trump.
I feel like there is an awareness in a lot of these people that they are in the wrong and it causes them to feel greater discomfort and defensiveness that necessitates a willful denial of everything that reminds them of their shame.
Coppercoil · M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/24/92/13/coppercoil-3vN58KIXF-b.jpg]
Invisible · 22-25, M
[image=https://i.sli.mg/ULFTrx.png]