Why doesn't someone just shoot me already?

I restored to driving through the ghetto with a Trump sticker on my car but nobody even acknowledged me. Seriously, back in the 80s my old boss told me he got jump by a group of guys with baseball bats after coming back from a wedding. I would love for that to happen to me. Like I want to die but in an epic way, which is why I carry my knife on me. If I win maybe it will give me some props and it might enjoy living for once.
Nanori · 26-30, F
Hire a hitman on yourself
YesTheYahooligan · 22-25, M
[@934648,Nanori] I'm leaving as much money to my mum as I can since she has MS.
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
Charge naked at a police officer while waving a machete around and mumbling incoherently about gremlins
YesTheYahooligan · 22-25, M
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I like that one
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
You’ll be surprised at how most people in the ghetto understands neither side gives a fuck about them so they couldn’t care less about trump supporters it’s the college kids you should worry about drive through a university with it that should get you attacked
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
The fact they have a voice that just echoes the propaganda crammed down their throat is pretty terrifying yes. But I see even with all the years you’ve had on this earth you still haven’t developed critical thinking skills [@1206109,Spotpot]
Spotpot · 41-45, M
[@691096,Myselfatlast] Those college kids are the future of America its a future that wont be kind at all to Trump.
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Those kids are going to live a life of being indebted to a system that holds them back but sure the future of America [@1206109,Spotpot]
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{yestheyahooligan] well i would not say it was brave what you did . more crazy and reckless