They Say It’s A Training Exercise...

Four military Black Hawk helicopters landed on the Capitol building’s lawn this morning, they have already departed. There are many pallets of something that has been unloaded from trucks and have been left around the perimeter. What the heck is really going on?
MarineBob · 56-60, M
4meAndyou · F
[@2021,MarineBob] In a way, I hope she does something really horrible and stupid, with lousy optics...because the outrage, which is already there....will grow.
bowman81 · M
[@387713,4meAndyou] Maybe they are constructing booths to provide social services help to those who threaten the Capital, since they seem to believe defunding the police and hiring social workers is the answer to problems?
4meAndyou · F
[@424751,bowman81] That is, unless those "threatening" are conservatives...or Trump supporters...whole 'nother set of rules for them. And NO social workers.
What Capital building is this?
[@78387,Stereoguy] U.S. Capitol in D.C.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] No, I haven't heard anything about it.
4meAndyou · F
I can't find any information about it online. Biden has exactly two events on his schedule today, and one of them is to announce changes to our national air traffic control system.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] she heard about the recount and is gearing up to fight trump
4meAndyou · F
[@18045,akindheart] Machine gun emplacements, no doubt...she's going to make them die before they can pry her out of her speakership...🤣
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] [@387713,4meAndyou] lol. i can't wait for him to kick them out.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
Where did this ‘News’ come from ?
[@324037,Dlrannie] only the media can report the news then, eh? 🤪
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Not at all but it would not be unreasonable to expect it to be reported in more places than Telegram
[@324037,Dlrannie] there are a lot of things that goes on that should be reported by the media and is not. I caught onto them back in the late 90’s when something should have been all over the news and was blacklisted by the media. Couldn’t even post it on the internet a few years later because my browser would freeze up when I was typing out the date & other information & wouldn’t let me post. I tried several times and the only thing I could do was delete.
keeper · 41-45, M
Must of found some more votes...
[@773924,keeper] Yes and they were for Trump. Lol!!! 😂😂😂
4meAndyou · F
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/house-approves-1-9b-to-boost-capitol-security-after-riot-2358702/

This was dated June 3rd.
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Its, detergent, febreeze and those pine tree scented things. They've tried everything else to get the stains out of the Whitehouse carpets left by Mr Trump. Now they're calling in the airforce to help.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
Try plain club soda or a tiny dab of shaving cream - folllow either with a damp cloth. Simple and direct.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
curiosi · 56-60, F
Trump said last week "We will take back control sooner then you think". The libs have to be scrambling.
[@423488,curiosi] they are crapping themselves while denying that he will do it.
4meAndyou · F
[@423488,curiosi] 2022, is what he means...and without all the cheating at the voting locations, they will never win again.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@423488,curiosi] i think it is sooner than 2022 too