Everyone has gotten a song stuck in their head but have you ever gotten a word stuck in your head?

It doesn't happen often to be but every now and then, I get a specific word stuck in my head and it keeps repeating at random, or like when I can't think of the word I'm looking for, that one comes to mind for no reason.
Iwashere2 · 36-40, M
Yeah,im an immigrant. It happens a lot
Iwashere2 · 36-40, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] my mind was triggered by pap smear today..I don’t know what that is and I don’t want to know goddamit
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@1056803,Iwashere2] It's not that big of a deal actually, it's just a thing that they do to make sure you're not at risk of cervical cancer. The word "Pap" is a shortening of the name Papanikolaou, who was the man that invented it.
Iwashere2 · 36-40, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] thanks! I thought about Pap smear for at least 400 times within 2 hours .
KiligAF · 18-21, F
Yep. Sometimes when I learn a new word that looks interesting, it gets stuck in my head for awhile.
Allelse · 31-35, M
As a kid I used to get words stuck in my head and I'd repeat them over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@415694,Allelse] It happened to me with the name Cletus a few days ago lol
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] As a kid I once got the name Tobi stuck in my head, and I drove everyone mad saying "Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, Tobi!!!". The only way my mother cured it was by naming our first dog Tobi. Another time it was numbers!
theramengirl · 26-30, C
Yes. Pool. I don't know why.
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul6pkxeOeiw]
itsok · 26-30, F
yeah, i have ocd and intrusive thoughts. words and phrases get stuck in my head. sometimes they’re so loud i can’t do anything but hear them over and over again. sometimes i have to write them.
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@385420,itsok] That sounds intense.
NinjaBoy · 18-21, M
It’s happened to me with a name. After I met this attractive guy named “Graham” I just kept saying “Graham” over and over in my head. After a while I wasn’t even picturing him so much as just saying the name lol
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@1007030,NinjaBoy] Yo I had a classmate named Graham and I used to always associate his name with chocolate cos my dad used to get me those chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks a lot lol
NinjaBoy · 18-21, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] It does make me think of cookies and crackers 😁
DangerDingus · 31-35, M
"Forsooth" comes to mind.