What would you do if a burglar broke into your house and he/she was found eating food in your kitchen? I

Let them finish eating and ask them to leave, ask them if they need a job and hire them, ignore them?
WintaTheAngle41-45, M Best Comment
Depends. Is she fit?馃槏
[@1064814,WintaTheAngle] quite pretty
WintaTheAngle41-45, M
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] Then I鈥檇 adjust the mood lighting, put on some Barry White, light some candles and offer her a second helping

helenS31-35, F
No need to break into my house. My door is always open. If someone is hungry, they will get something to eat.
RoosterM
I'd laugh because it would be crazy for a burglar to even find my house, let alone break in!
helenS31-35, F
[@527571,Rooster] Same here. Finding my house is not an easy task 馃き
RoosterM
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] No way!
RoosterM
[@6602,helenS] I usually have to meet people at the road junction and let them follow me. How easy is it to find "Buzzard Gulch Road"? 馃槅
lock the door and call the cops
SledgeHammer41-45, M
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] not when there's a burglar in the house..
馃檰鈥嶁檪锔
[@1019125,SledgeHammer] I just got all discombobulated
SledgeHammer41-45, M
[@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] ofcourse you did.... there's a dam burglar in the house!
TheBungler22-25, M
Use my war screech as I charge at them naked.
[@607184,TheBungler] oh
TheBungler22-25, M
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] Break their morale with fear and tear them apart as they run. No one eats my food.
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Choke them out from behind and then dump their unconscious body outside my garden with a note telling them next time I'm dumping them in a bin.
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] what is meaning of name militant irishman?
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] It has three aspects to it's meaning. One is that I'm a competitive fighter and so that part of my life could be described as militant.

Another aspect is that I am militantly Irish in the same way that some people are militantly atheist. Meaning aggressively and proudly so.

The third part is that I am a firm supporter of the IRA (Irish Republican army) here's a related pic

[@435994,MightyAphrodite]
John01M
No, I wouldn't trust them, I don't care who it is. Many a burglar has turned murderer when they've been caught out. It's true unfortunately.
SageWanderer70-79, M
Put a red dot from a laser pointer on them and let the cat handle it.
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO god bless you i would pepper spray them to subdue them, and hold them at gunpoint until police arrived and if they tried anything they're getting shot in the extremities
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] oh the poor guy/girl must be hungry
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] sounds like they're on drugs and wandered into my house. if they wanted food there are food banks not even a mile walking distance from my house and the salvation army houses and feeds people.

they were wrong for breaking and entering my house. i'm a single mom and don't know what their intentions are
I think my dog might get to them first
meJessF
Call an ambulance, I have two German Shepherds
WandererTony51-55, M
Ask them to leave some for my breakfast next morning. 馃榾