You saw someone who felt like they needed to hide the person they were in love with from their relatives because they were different?

I got this friend that says he loves this woman he met but don't want his parents to see her because she's a different race馃槼
WillaKissing56-60, T Best Comment
Get over that shit I say, Damn it is 2021 not 1821 or 1921. Besides if you like her then you should not hide her, that is not honoring her one damn bit is it?

RemorsefulF
They will always be his little secret, it鈥檚 not going to change.
Backdoortothesublime41-45, M
Just tell them on your phone a little while before meeting
BananaBrownF
I鈥檇 be upfront and honest about it. If that鈥檚 the kind of people my relatives choose to be, I鈥檇 rather cut them out now. I鈥檝e done it before and I鈥檇 do it again.
MissFuggerF
well, obviously the parents are racists and their point of view will mess up his life
I've come across people like that.

Never a good idea to be with someone who will hide you. No matter how good a reason they have.
MissFuggerF
I was also in a similar situation but went against my parents and never regretted it. He has no balls sorry
xuxuguinhu931-35, T
so last decade
QueenandCrown36-40, F
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] More like last century.