What do you associate with the moon?

PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
My grandmother and our beach house
ExtremeNext · 31-35
👽
GuyWithOpinions · 26-30, M
Oh man there is SO many different things associated with the moon by different people. It could be anything 😯
Lilnonames · F
A naked butt
Umm I'd tell you but you're a girl and you wouldn't want to know anyways. (hint: memories of people I no longer speak to.)
GuyWithOpinions · 26-30, M
It could be like an alien cheese factory where different being meet up to watch a show called EARTH and they fuck with our weather to spice it up.
Fauxmyope · 26-30, F
hunkalove · 61-69, M
MrGomco · 31-35, M
Lunatics.
PrincessVelvet · 31-35, F
A cow jumping over it, and cheese.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Crazy moods and crazy people
Northwest · M
Space travel. Beautiful landscapes.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
The tides

Strictly academic fings I swear
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
Cold winter nights. I'm out there walking my dog and the stars and moon are so bright and clear I can see them even without my glasses, and the snow makes everything vivid, you know what I mean. Even though it's cold I feel warm, and my dog, instead of pulling this way and being stubborn, he's content - then we run together across the back field - he playfully grabs the red leash in his teeth and smiles as we run, gallop together, usually we argue, but not tonight, the moon is out...and even now 6 years since he's passed, I still remember his stubbornness and friendship while I walk him with him, under the full moon, by myself....that's what I associate with the moon.
[@64578,fun4us2b] Beautiful memories.
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Yes BB....
cycleman · 56-60, M
Walking through a New Orleans graveyard between my grandparents’ house and the market with my grandmother, as a child.
I remember one night during a full golden moon when she placed flowers on her mother’s tomb. I was scared, but she told me the family members there would’ve loved me, so there was no reason to be afraid. She further advised that there was no reason to fear the departed [b]anyway[/b]—the living were much more dangerous.
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] You're Grandmother must've been so cool...what a thing to do with you at night like that!
The promise of a new day on the horizon.
alongalone · M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej9w6KMn4Y0]Joe vs the volcano
Police, hospitals and mental wards getting a lot of extra work.
Behavior and werewolves!
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
The tide.