men are too easy

not only sexually but also mentally. i don't mean to sound insensitive but men always claim we're the more emotional gender. it's just not true. women can bounce back after a break up, betrayal, being used, etc. men will hold onto that shit forever. that's pretty weak in my opinion.
DUMBSHlT · 22-25, M
Damn. You know legit every person in the world and all their inner workings? That's impressive ngl.
You should teach at universities!
[@1127345,GermanAf] it's basic psychology my frienddddd
Leggs · 46-50, F
Because women can get laid easier.
They say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
[@1073121,Leggs] not trueeee
kentex35 · 61-69, M
HEY, I resemble that remark.
[@800649,kentex35] a good majority of men do, toughen uppppp
kentex35 · 61-69, M
[@1132659,habibti] 😜 just the other day I had my wife on her hands and knees screaming.

She was saying come out from under that bed and fight like a man.
johnbgood · 46-50, M
Oh I agree about sexually, but most men are not in touch with their emotions and will move on straight away from a break up etc. There are some who do hold on to it forever, in the same way there are some women who are without emotional attachment to people or events.
[@856134,johnbgood] only if it wasn't real love or a real bond. a man can get hurt at 20 years old by someone they loved and they'll hold onto that hurt for forever. women's feelings are strong and we get temporarily attached in every relation we have but for men it's more complicated
kentex35 · 61-69, M
I am easy and some gals like that. I'm the head of the house. Of course she's the neck but... And I'll prove I'm the man of the house as soon as I finish the ironing.
Redstar · 31-35, M
"Men will hold onto that shit forever". No, men [i]can[/i], just like women [i]can[/i]. Some do and some don't, regardless of their gender. We're not that different.
[@322609,Redstar] bruh this is what i hate about sw. i make a post and i have to clarify every single thing i say or some smartass will point out like "hey not [u]all[/u] ______ are like that." give me a fuckin break🙄 obviously i don't know every single man and woman on this planet. i'm just stating my opinion.
Redstar · 31-35, M
[@1132659,habibti] Someone else pointed had pointed out to you don't know everyone in the world and you just said it's basic psychology... so which is it? Is what you said basic psychology and therefore true, or should we not have taken what you said so literally? Make up your mind.
[@322609,Redstar] it's both babe. male and female psych tend to be different but it's not 100% absolute. besides, he's sort of a friend sooooo
TheBungler · 22-25, M
The same can be said for women.
Go make me a sandwich.
[@1090886,TioCarlos] nah you keep your mouth busy sucking dick, no need for a sandwich
I hope to psychologically destroy a man one day 🙏
[@25627,Selah] same, i have dreams about it
Asmae · 31-35, F
It's about the individual
Humans are weak in general
Justsomeguy · 46-50, M
I definitely understand your point of view however I feel the same can be said of women.
[@444157,Justsomeguy] all i'm saying is, is that this is just more common in men.
Men are dogs, women are cats. Treat a man badly and he'll sulk around and crave your affection. Treat a woman badly and she'll go find that person who does give her what she needs.
TimingQuasars · 22-25, M
No Not true.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
IDK if men are more emotionally, but I definitely think the thing about women being more emotional is horseshit. It's just more socially acceptable for women to show it; most dudes are pretty deep.
[@4199,BlueVeins] men are def more emotional b
Evilnine86 · 31-35, M
I'm not sure you've meet any men. I think those were boys.
[@779209,Evilnine86] bro you probably fap all day to porn, no one cares about your dumbass opinion
Evilnine86 · 31-35, M
[@1132659,habibti] hahaha ok let me put it this way. Go fuck yourself you shallow bitch :D
[@779209,Evilnine86] LMAOOOOOO "shollow"
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
That's because men bottle that shit up and don't have any support networks. Men generally don't share relationship woes with friends or family. They try to cope alone and let it fester.
[@657984,ViciDraco] yeah, i think thats what it is