Anyone else get mad when your bf/husband is staring and smiling at other women infront of you?

Im just about ready to end my relationship. im sick of him doing this its insulting and hurtful and ive just about had enough
BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection · 31-35, M Best Comment
just shove a middle finger up his nose and tell him you want a divorce and a Hot Pocket

Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
It never really bothered me.. but I know it bothers most women, few can handle that.. so if it annoys you and assuming you have told him you don't like it.. then he should be more respectful of your wishes
TexChik · F
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] Hystbtfecresponsevto yours, nasty leftist catfish !
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
[@113373,TexChik] mwah Tex, you are so cute when you are riled.. PS was that actually English?
Deesa123 · F
[@113373,TexChik] excuse me Tex whoever the fuck you are and get off my post i dont deal with rude people
it won't bother me

I'm the keeper of the golden biscuit
and 2 sacred watermelons
and I have a big and kind heart
and my personality is great
I am a handful/
fun to be with
if he doesn't want all that..the door is never closed
WindTherapy · 51-55, M
[@1077581,ammelee] Golden biscuit and sacred watermelons.....🤣...I'll have to remember those terms. 👍
iamnikki · 26-30, F
Is it a regular smile like the one you'd give any stranger in passing?
Or is it a 😏 kind of smile?
Deesa123 · F
[@467302,iamnikki] no he stares
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@1105544,Deesa123] does he realize he stares? looking is okay but staring is not.
Carry around a rolled up newspaper and bop him on the nose to teach him its wrong
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
[@335573,Alexasmilez] Best answer. Bring a water bottle too to squirt him.
Paintedfox · 36-40, F
Open your relationship and cure your insecurities and expectations
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
Have a threesome.
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
[@1105544,Deesa123] I think he is just being human honestly. Does he love you? Has he cheated on you? Do you love him?
Deesa123 · F
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] yes he cheated a few years ago and like a fool i took him back thought he had changed but i have a feeling he hasn't
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
[@1105544,Deesa123] Aw man, now that sucks. I can understand were you are coming from now. It's hard to earn that trust back.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
can understand that and agree with you it must piss you off and from a mans point of view most men do this and most wives/girlfriends see them ogle another woman that is the natural reaction to it looks are free so do not act in haste [@deesa23]
Lillyth · 31-35
It seems like you have more issues than just that.
Flirting can be harmless if you trust each other.

I had an ex that stared at other women in front of me, but that was the least of the problem.
Needles to say, he's my ex.

I was also young and gullible
Doesn’t bother me. Just make it obvious when you think someone is hot as they walk past 😂
Deesa123 · F
[@1115909,Notladylike]I've tried that and he has the audacity to get jealous
[@1105544,Deesa123] laugh in his stupid face! Maybe that’s a red flag though if you aren’t already too far in.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I don’t care. I smile at other men. I’m human. Doesn’t mean I wanna bang them.
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
Everybody looks. Staring is just messed up. That does not mean he will stray, just needs to get control of himself.
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
Why would anyone else get mad when my husband is staring and smiling at other women in front of me? What business is it of anyone else's? Strange question.
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
[@467302,iamnikki] As far as I can see I answered it correctly.

Q: [b]Anyone else[/b] get mad when [b]your[/b] husband is staring and smiling at other women in front of [b]you[/b]?"

A: Why would [b]anyone else[/b] get mad when [b]my[/b] husband is staring and smiling at other women in front of [b]me[/b]?

What were you trying to ask?
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] the original poster is asking us if we get mad when our husband is staring at other women.
@ Deesa123.
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
[@467302,iamnikki] It must be the way it's phrased.
MasterDvdC · 61-69, M
I was married twice and neither of them worried about me looking at other women. They said that it was when I stopped looking that they would worry. Because I was either dead or going to be. Either I was physically dead. Or I had stopped shopping and had started sampling. In which case THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME.
DMmeyourtits · 26-30, M
Being in a relationship does not stop other people from being beautiful/handsome. We all have celebrities who we would probably want to hook up with despite being in a relationship. That said, you are free to do as you wish, I'm sure there's a guy out there who would devote all his attention to you!
thanks for BA
Is that really that big a deal?
Deesa123 · F
[@1156763,SideQuest] yes
[@1105544,Deesa123] Seems controlling and jealous.
LadyJ · 41-45, F
🤣🤣..too funny!! mine knows better!! If he disrespected me like that
It would be insulting.. but its nothing a good kick in his sack wouldn't solve if that day ever came 😎
Deesa123 · F
[@1086727,LadyJ] i might just give that a go pmsl 🤣
nedkelly · M
90% of my clients are female, so what can I do?
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@5946,nedkelly] do not knock it ned every girl loves a villain 😝
nedkelly · M
[@3749,smiler2012] Satisfaction is always a pleasure
4meAndyou · F
The second ex used to come home and tell me that he saw a girl so gorgeous he almost ran the car off the road. He didn't want to be married, and that became increasingly obvious. I believe his fourth wife has divorced him by now.