Tminus645351-55, M
Is that joe and hunter? 馃槼
puck6156-60, M
[@27230,Tminus6453] Yeah. I saw some body cam footage of a dude that smoked himself to oblivion. Apparently the hectic stage goes away after a while.
[@3557,puck61] Too much to drink and Weed will do it. not even Meth can fight it XD
puck6156-60, M
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] Damn. You mean that 1980's bathtub shit was better than ice? 馃槀馃槀馃槀
Rhodesianman56-60, M
wow brave even in this day and age .
curiosi56-60, F
We shouldn't be surprised.
MarineBob51-55, M
Them two
puck6156-60, M
Are they bumping uglies? That's twisted! Must have given the old man a good hit off his meth pipe!
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@3557,puck61] It wouldn鈥檛 surprise me in the least if it was revealed that Hunter had been sexually abused as a child. He was controlled as an adult, maybe blackmailed by Joe, to do his bidding. Used to do his dirty work, flying here and there to collect cash etc and Pops got 50% off the top and a great deal of the rest was used to support the family, this according to a text Hunter sent to someone.
nedkellyM
WOW, another piece of evidence of Joe "The Basement" is a pervert and a disgusting human being
Joe Biden whispering Hunter's ear: How did you fvcking leave your Laptop at the shop son?? You fucking Idiot you don't know how much the Deep state is Panicking right now you Idiot

Hunter: I'm sorry dad. I'm trying to follow your foot steps I swear but it's too much.

Joe Biden: Hunter. You should change your name and be adopted!

Hunter: But dad I'm an Adult though

Joe Biden: I am THEE ADULT YOU LITTLE!!! UN? UMMM....YOU LITTLE THING!!!!
Privatehell46-50, M
Okay...

[image=http://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/27/07/47/Privatehell-6fhxeHzJCPH5nEE.gif]
Budwick70-79, M
We've been schooled that men can love other men,...
OMG - WAIT - Hunter and his father?

OK - this LBGT thing has crossed the line!

馃ぎ
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@841775,Budwick] have heard there鈥檚 some homemade porn on that laptop
[@16806,cherokeepatti] There was even rumors about under age kids are involved
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] someone on Twitter said to watch OANN tonight
PainfulTruthM
Sniffer Joe and the crack head. Joe probably promised to front him the cost of a gram if he let him fag out on his neck. Junkies will do anything for a jolt.
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@824678,PainfulTruth] No wonder Hunter got on drugs, his half sister did too.