Should the sale of organs be legal?
Poll
Yes
No
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
Mind you, in a hospital setting with all precautions taken, paperwork signed, warnings delivered. It's a controversial subject but it would very likely increase the supply of organs for those needing transplant.
0
|
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, MVIP
no it shouldn't, because that'd just decrease the value of it and all of a sudden human body parts would too be worth jack shit.
SeductiveCactus · 18-21, F
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] Somehow I don't see organs used to help save people's lives decreasing in value hahah. Though you never know until it happens I guess.
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
They are currently combining the genetics of humans and animals. Until they clean the ethics of that up. I don’t think it is wise.
kentex35 · 61-69, M
I'm going to hold on to mine till I die. Unless they are the cause of dying then I might want a catalog of liverlivers for sale or lungs etc...
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I don’t know. Where there is money, there are criminals. Stealing someone’s liver isn’t equivalent to stealing their silverware.
Shayla · F
No. Donating an organ has some very major risks involved. This would be along the lines of asking how many low income people should die to keep rich people alive longer.
SeductiveCactus · 18-21, F
Live donors are already a thing, I don't see why they shouldn't get compensated. And there's already illegal organ sales happening, may as well make it legal in a controlled environment.
James66 · 56-60, M
If it is Hammond or Baldwin organs then yes. But none of these cheapo brands please

Should the sale of organs be legal? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds