Before and after
Before I met you, all I did was jeopardise my life. My life was a ball of trash headed into the can before you. I drank till I blacked out. I popped till I passed out. I smoked till I coughed up blood. I was even an amateur mercenary. I have excepted...compensation....for the bodily injuries of others. Why? Because I don’t care what happens to my life. I’d be lying if I said my first thought wasn’t “I hope this guy has a gun” before I jumped him. I was hoping he’d shoot me. If you don’t accept my life, then it’s getting thrown away. I was trash before you, apparently I’ll be trash after. I’ve thought about how others will feel once they realise I’m gone, but I’m going through with it anyway. And that’s what makes me trash
3
|
Lissa · 31-35, F
No don't do that. You can replace her.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
They weren’t scratches. Those were cuts from a knife I made razor sharp. Like “press into a tree to cut it in half sharp” like “let a scarf fall daintily on this bitch so I can watch it split in two” sharp. I’m very good at sharpening knives. About the only skill I actually got. There is a satisfaction in it. But when I lost my head I turned the blade on myself. It’s actually a deep cut. I’ve had smaller that’s needed staples. It’s too late for stitches now though. It’s just going to be an ugly scar now. But I really want more just like it. Preferably on my face so I start to look better! [@585989,Lissa]
Lissa · 31-35, F
[@908917,Knucklez] no stop it. You're acting crazy.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
I am crazy. I’m fucking psychotic. Schizophrenic too. Oh, and let’s not forget bipolar cuz they just love to hand that one out[@585989,Lissa]
flowerboy · 18-21, M
Hey dude. There's never a wound time won't heal. Hang in there and I promise it'll get better. I know how that can be... I can tell you my experience and what really helped me if you want.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Please tell me everything. PM me. I need something.[@857534,flowerboy]

Before and after | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds