Oh my god I was just taken aback
I’m at work right now and the baddest Bitch I’ve ever seen in my life just walked in. I’m telling you I started shaking, I couldn’t talk, especially not to her, I was fumbling like a noobie. Oh my god so fucking gorgeous. Then she came up to get a napkin, dropped it, and popped locked and dropped it to pick it up. I almost fainted. I haven’t been physically stunned by a woman she outward beauty for a good minute. My god. Oh my god
2
|
Artasia · 18-21, F
Should’ve snuck a picture because that must have been quite a lady.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Im not that creepy yet. But for sure her face and body has been forever burned in memory [@757300,Artasia]
BalmyNites · F
Good to see you hard at work, lol
Knucklez · 26-30, M
You’re asking the impossible. I don’t like to lie, and I can’t really lie to myself. I know you’re trying and I’m sure I’m irritating you. I remember being in daycare, too young for school and preK yet. I would go into the bathroom, look myself in the mirror, and spit on it. I would tell my reflection how much I hated the face looking at me. I would scratch at my skin like I’m trying to remove a scooby doo monster mask. Like all my ugly could just come off. I know it’s not all my fault, my mother favourite past time was doing drugs while pregnant. I know that didn’t help my face. Thank you anyway though. Sorry for being a pain[@561899,BalmyNites]
BalmyNites · F
[@908917,Knucklez] You are not being a pain ❤️
Knucklez · 26-30, M
That’s nice of you to say. Thank you[@561899,BalmyNites]
Lissa · 31-35, F
Lol ya shoulda said hi. That was me 😎
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/14/05/04/Harriet03-mhnYWuLfXo5G0No.jpg]
Cool down hun!
Knucklez · 26-30, M
IM trying! I went into the freezer and everything. I feel like I was in the presence of an actual goddess[@763897,Harriet03]

Oh my god I was just taken aback | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds