I was taught drug dealers are heartless and will sell anything to anyone for a dollar?
Well they are not. I was 15 trying to buy some crack from my weed dealer and he would not sell it to me, not even if I said it was from someone else. My current dealer refuses to sell me anything hard in large quantities. He said he would sell me enough to knock me out but he won’t sell me as much as I want. I asked if it was because he would be missing my money and he makes enough he wouldn’t even miss me. But he still won’t do it. So much for “anything for a buck” huh?
1
|
Supply and demand..
if you build it, they will come..
Knucklez · 26-30, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] maybe I should just buy his maximum allowance everytime he lets me and just stockpile them. Until I have enough
Humbug · 51-55, M
He doesn’t want you to od. Nobody wants that kind of attention
Knucklez · 26-30, M
You assume they would be able to find this profile. But there’s a lot assumptions going on in this hypothetical [@653971,Humbug]
Knucklez · 26-30, M
[@653971,Humbug] and besides you’re also assuming that his drugs will be the only ones in my system. Aspirin is cheap and readily available. They might get a reading of the other stuff in my system, but there will be more aspirin than at that point so...
Humbug · 51-55, M
[@908917,Knucklez] I don’t know why should i care to be honest. You don’t need to convince me that your drug dealer is your friend. You have the right to feel that way,i just think you’re delusional that’s all. This is not something i need to worry about.
Ginnymae · 51-55, F
So he just gave it to you?
Knucklez · 26-30, M
[@8567,Ginnymae] nah, I have to buy it
Spokeskitties75 · 41-45, M
Oldest trick in the book... and you bought it. He’s working you...
Because he's not heartless or because he wants to stay under the radar. I know a drug dealer and he's managed to stay out of serious trouble for a while. I doubt he has a conscious

I was taught drug dealers are heartless and will s... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds