Guys what are things that girls do that you hate. Girls what are things guys do that you hate.
2
|
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
When guys wanna make other people smell their farts. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy don't fucking do that.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@thescalpmaster: You won't be giving permission to anyone except the nurse to stick an IV in your arm.
@BlueMetalChick: I don't give you permission. I'm ordering you to fix me a sandwich to eat.

You have no other choice bitch
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@thescalpmaster: Except the choice to, y'know, not do that. Cos I don't wanna.
Girls who pick their nose and eat their boogers.
TheCaterpillar · 41-45, F
I don't like to be told to smile and I don't like to be pushed.
I hate boring and dull chicks. I absolutely loathe them.

Except that, I think most women are beautiful in their own way. Every interesting chick I met is different.
lies. when you actually like and care about someone and all they do is fool around. be an asshole. sociopath.
they're slow thinkers
I dislike when guys aren't straightforward enough and beat around the Bush
gossiping
Outoforbits · 22-25, M
Conflicts between some women tend to be venomous and long winded, whilst men tend to just sort it out i've noticed. Also, when there's a use of double standards in a relationship such as "treat me nice" and it isn't expected to go the other way through entitlement. I've just met some shitty people lol.

Guys what are things that girls do that you hate. ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds