Email or Username

Guys what are things that girls do that you hate. Girls what are things guys do that you hate.
|
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
When guys wanna make other people smell their farts. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy don't fucking do that.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@thescalpmaster: You won't be giving permission to anyone except the nurse to stick an IV in your arm.
@BlueMetalChick: I don't give you permission. I'm ordering you to fix me a sandwich to eat.

You have no other choice bitch
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@thescalpmaster: Except the choice to, y'know, not do that. Cos I don't wanna.
Girls who pick their nose and eat their boogers.
TheCaterpillar · 36-40, F
I don't like to be told to smile and I don't like to be pushed.
I hate boring and dull chicks. I absolutely loathe them.

Except that, I think most women are beautiful in their own way. Every interesting chick I met is different.
lies. when you actually like and care about someone and all they do is fool around. be an asshole. sociopath.
they're slow thinkers
Poptartinvasion · 22-25, F
I dislike when guys aren't straightforward enough and beat around the Bush
gossiping
Outoforbits · 22-25, M
Conflicts between some women tend to be venomous and long winded, whilst men tend to just sort it out i've noticed. Also, when there's a use of double standards in a relationship such as "treat me nice" and it isn't expected to go the other way through entitlement. I've just met some shitty people lol.

Updated: 1 min ago

Guys what are things that girls do that you hate. ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds