If a woman was to show interest in you, would you know what to do? What would you do?

I wouldn't know what to do or how to react to captivate and enhance her interest and instead would probably pretend not to notice and make up a way to get away. I'd find it very difficult to see an approach by a woman as genuine interest based on past experiences with some of them. Women regard approaches by men as perverted stalking bordering on sexual harassment.
TheSunisout · 56-60, M
I dont have a clue myself lol
I would ask if she had 20/20 vision or needed glasse🤓
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
take her money
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
Nothing. I am married and not interested in anyone else, so I would ignore it. Women are pretty easy to discourage, if she isn't, that is a huge red flag.
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
[@609293,RogueLoner] I have no idea how to do that.
Northwest · M
[quote]Women regard approaches by men as perverted stalking bordering on sexual harassment.[/quote]

Yes, but only if you're a perverted stalker whose approach is to stalk.
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
[@9416,Northwest] In my experience that is exactly how women view any approaches by men regardless how well-intentioned. Sad but true fact of the societies we live in.
Northwest · M
[@830706,zonavar68] But that's YOUR experience, as in a sample of one, not MEN in general.
zonavar68 · 51-55, M
[@9416,Northwest] Agreed, and that's the only reference I can draw on.