RubySoo · 51-55, F
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I don’t say it that nicely but I can tell people where to go very easily.
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
It's actually the recommended way of telling someone that they have probably hurt you in some way. It's talking about how your actions have caused them pain or discomfort.
I think it's a good opening to start a conversation ...
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@516864,ozgirl512] I desperately would love to be able to talk to someone like this but when I go to they throw me off and I'm unable to gather my thoughts
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
[@1196310,Mellowgirl] understandable... You do have to get your thoughts in order first and one of the biggest problems is being sidetracked into an area that has nothing to do with what you want to say
Nevaeh0081 · 36-40, F
Yes. Not as often as I should. But I do try. It just makes life easier. Communication.
4meAndyou · F
Nope. I was trained from a very young age to understand that it's usually quite unsafe to be critical of those who are hitting or mentally torturing you.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] so what does that mean, take it and suck it up?
4meAndyou · F
[@1196310,Mellowgirl] I am a very quiet person. 😊
nothingtosay · 26-30, F
No. I'm scared to a lot of the time, I've been in a few relationships when it wouldn't have gone well for me if I'd said anything like that. Also my dad was horrible to me when I was a kid which doesn't help.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@16110,nothingtosay] I'm sorry that happened to you. This is something I struggle with a lot. I would love to be able to say this as I know it would resolve a lot but yea I'm bit confident it will get the desired results
Zonuss · 41-45, M
No. Because everyone around me are people that I love and respect.
Mellowgirl · 26-30, F
[@322117,Zonuss] but in the event something were to happen would you be able to say this?