I see myself getting married one day, but I don't think the marriage would work out... ever feel this way?
I think i'm beautiful and I like my personality--enough to see myself as someone else's wife. But for some reason, I feel as if though any future marriage of mine would not work out. Perhaps it's because I feel as if though my feelings...
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
Marriage is not a fairytale. It's like an agreement to commit to someone so that you can collectively be more productive.
Maggimay · 41-45, F
Huge fear to have at such a young age.
BondGirl84 · 36-40, F
i was the same, ur thoughts the same as me but i recently got married but it felt right.... we know its going to last - we are best friends than anything else & no effort is needed - u will find the same one day
blindbob · 36-40
not everyone will find it. i might sound cynical but my mom's a nurse and she had several older patients who died as virgins.
BondGirl84 · 36-40, F
@blindbob: didn't say everyone will find it - but if ur looking for it i'm sure it will happen - also, just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they were alone - sex isn't everything to everyone, sometimes companionship means more to others
Don't think too much. Everything will be fine. 🙂
naoradix · 31-35, F
You can't worry about something that hasn't happened yet. Every marriage is different.
Lolco · 36-40, M
You're actually right... I don't think,but i know most married couples are unhappy... Now that's not to say that there aren't gems out there... Most definitely enjoy your single or unmarried life & only do get married if you genuinely want to & feel you found the right person, don't do it because you have to & it's part of the scheme of things....
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
@pinkrainbowkisses: don't comment after me and steal all my attention
@juiceyangel333: [c=#BF0080]So very sorry..[/c]
Lolco · 36-40, M
@pinkrainbowkisses:sorry I could be very wrong, just how I feel, but that doesn't mean I'm right
Kindheartedguy · 41-45, M
Never expect anything ever. The second you have expectations then they will be broken.

Be a good person. Be smart and free. Many men will come... pick the one you trust the most.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
About half of all marriages where I live (California) end in divorce. Then again, half of all marriages...[i]don't. Many people say that getting married was the best thing they ever did. I think it helps if you are patient and not over eager to get married and if you are mostly emotionally secure with strong self-esteem. I also think it helps if you able to earn your own living with a trade or profession that you like and that is in demand on the job market. Ultimately, it's a gamble, but one that is worth it for most people. A good partnership in life is a wonderful thing. I hope you will find the courage to take that chance someday and that you will place your bet on the right person.
blindbob · 36-40
i feel like you do. i would be a loyal and faithful wife, but i would also feel smothered or neglected. i have an independent spirit bc i've been alone so long and i'm an introvert so i need chill time.
Lolco · 36-40, M
Soo me right here @blindbob
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
write a novel

I see myself getting married one day, but I don... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds