if you just started dating someone, do you think you need to tell each other when you're going out of town or is that none of their business?
36-40
1
|
LilPrincess · 41-45, F
Oh tell them it's the polite thing to do. Don't leave someone in the dark.
LilPrincess · 41-45, F
Oh that's true too. I know I would like to be told & if I left I would tell because I would not want to worry anyone.
Reverend · M
@blindbob: I would guess if you really didn't care much for the lady you'd be correct. It would be nobody's fault but your own if she dumped you while you were gone. She would have every right.
blindbob · 36-40
@KingJamesOnly: i think guys don't think they need to let a woman know, but when a woman doesn't let him know it's upsetting to him. (i.e., he can go away for a week for a friend's wedding and say nothing, but if he texts and the woman doesn't reply within a couple hours he sends a hundred texts asking where you are and what happened.)
Reverend · M
Communication is important in any relationship that you want to last.
DandyDoesITBest · 31-35, M
Well I mean how long would you be gone? If it's just for like a day or two or maybe even a week maybe not. But if you're gonna be gone for a month and you actually like her/him then it might be in your best interest to give them the heads up.

Personally I move right in with girls I date and I'm totally upfront with everything. I should probably be more distant actually...
katielass · F
It seems like something you'd mention to someone you're DATING.

if you just started dating someone, do you think y... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds