I rather date an average man that's has a kind heart and real than a pretty boy that treats me like trash and only love themselves?
Why do you think you see more women with average looking guys than good looking? My ex wasn't the best looking guy but I loved him for who he is.
Just like men date average looking woman. Average/cute people are in more relationships than pretty/georgous men and women.
7
|
Edited: 1 week ago
blackcar · 22-25, M
Yeah but bad bitches are better
Bignose · 22-25, M
[@567763,blackcar] [@1109908,IzzyZ2002] bad bitches are the bomb. The world needs more of them.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@924106,Bignose] I agree. I want a man that's kind, but also badass. None of that goody goody crap. My friend who is a goody goody nice girl complains why guys don't call her or get asked for a second date.
Well......she's too nice and agrees with everything people say and a man doesn't want that.
blackcar · 22-25, M
[@1109908,IzzyZ2002] That's not fun if they just agree with everything
HairbrushDiva · 26-30, F
A sensible statement, but what does "georgeous" mean? Is it a word meaning attractive that is only used to describe guys called George?
I think for women it's easier to get turned on by an average looking guy than it is for a sex that is wired primarily to be turned on by visual stimuli so it would make sense that you would prefer ordinary looking guy that treated you well.

Also the risk of being mistreated by an Attractive Female is much lesser for us, in the sense that Domestic violence is primarily a crime that men do to women for instance, although occasionally the tables are turned.

if anything we're a bigger threat to an attractive woman than she is to us.
carsonfry · 41-45, M
OMG, where have you been all my life!!! I can only find cheaters!!
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@727303,carsonfry] What the hell? I never said that. I just said you will find her one day? Maybe....you're too picky? No offense
carsonfry · 41-45, M
[@1109908,IzzyZ2002] No, I just get hopeful I found the one. The right one does not exist, and I am sorry I tried to pull you into that position.
IzzyZ2002 · 18-21, F
[@727303,carsonfry] ok
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
izzyz2002 think that is a very sensible mature approach as why would you seriously put yourself in a position where you know you are going to end up getting hurt that would be crazy

I rather date an average man that's has a kin... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds