Why does my boyfriend always carry his gun everytime he comes to see me?

We were being intimate and he placed his gun right on the bed. And he does this everytime he comes to see me.
Quizzical41-45, M
Is he compensating for having a small penis? 馃
Marrisalovely26-30, F
[@380163,Quizzical] And he is a short guy so. He is 5"6'
Quizzical41-45, M
[@504156,Marrisalovely] Well, if you like that sort of things I guess it's cool 馃榿
chris62ca56-60, M
[@504156,Marrisalovely] Sounds like someone who is looking for an excuse to use it.
Arorin31-35, M
Lots of people carry daily.
Arorin31-35, M
[@464280,VigilBorealis] the details of this story do not show anyone was trying to intimidate. It shows that before they had the sex he removed his gun which doesn't seem like odd behavior.
[@279642,Arorin]

[quote] he placed his gun right on the bed. And he does this everytime he comes to see me.[/quote]

Sorry, this is odd behavior.
Arorin31-35, M
[@464280,VigilBorealis] it's not odd behavior. Nothing has suggested that it isn't just habit. I place my wallet and phone on the bed as I undress before I find more suitable locations for them. There is a lot of assumptions being made at a very low detailed post that involves only one side of the story, but that is the common habit amongst people to jump to conclusions on very little detail.
nahright0941-45, M
if it bothers you..tell him, not us lol!
Bubbles31-35, F
have you considered asking him?
basilfawlty8931-35, M
Because you're a future murder victim?
FloorGenAdm46-50, M
What better way to say "If I can't have you nobody else can". 鉂わ笍馃敨
HeteroDox36-40, F
and I thouht *MY* life was overly dramatic....
ozgirl51226-30, F
[@1068089,DoxIncognito] kind of pales a tad, doesn't it 馃
HeteroDox36-40, F
[@516864,ozgirl512] Are you kidding?

I'm celebrating my suddenly newfound existential well-roundedness... i knew i started an account here for a reason...
ozgirl51226-30, F
[@1068089,DoxIncognito] I just woke up... I'm on my first cup of coffee... I'm going to sit down with a good thesaurus and reread your answer and get back to you 馃槣
bowman81M
Ask him.
ozgirl51226-30, F
I think I'd be running, not walking to the nearest exit!
Tell him not to.
Marrisalovely26-30, F
[@865903,Fiddlesticks] He is not exactly the kind of person you tell what to do.
[@504156,Marrisalovely] I assume there is a reason you're with him. Maybe ask him nicely?
No way in hell WE know why. Ask him.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
Do you really need to ask this?
Marrisalovely26-30, F
[@412417,DeWayfarer] Yes I do.. Because I don't see the point of him putting right next to him while we are having sex.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
[@504156,Marrisalovely] If you don't see why! Run! Don't walk!

There is a reason why a deer or bird will run or fly even at an unexpected sound. It doesn't need to know what it was. That is what kept it safe for millennias.
MarineBob56-60, M
It's kind of useless sitting in the safe
Poppies61-69, F
馃槃[@2021,MarineBob]
hotbutnot41-45, M
Just don't piss him off and you'll be safe!
Bobbeck56M
Be careful馃槼
badminton61-69, MVIP
Police: Rhode Island man accidentally shot his scrotum while in bed
By ASSOCIATED PRESS |January 19, 2020

PROVIDENCE, R.I. 鈥 A Rhode Island man accidentally shot himself in the scrotum while sitting on his bed, police said.

Providence Police officers found Edward Martinez, 22, in a hallway wearing no pants with a gunshot wound to his scrotum Thursday night, said Commander Thomas Verdi.

Martinez told police he took his pants off after he fired the gun and located the wound, the Providence Journal reported. He was taken to Rhode Island Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Man who accidentally fired a bullet into his testicles may be charged for gun violation
New York Daily News MAR 18, 2019

Insult was added to injury for an Indiana man who was charged with not having a license for the gun that slipped down the front of his pants and put a bullet through his crotch.

Indiana police said Mark Anthony Jones was not registered to carry the Hi-Point 9-mm pistol which fired a bullet into his crotch area 鈥渏ust above his penis.鈥 The bullet then exited his scrotum.

The 46-year-old shooter told officers the self-inflicted wound was accidental, according to Marion police.
HeteroDox36-40, F
[@601940,badminton] Being an idiot isn't illegal.... yet.
smileylovesgaming26-30, F
Why don't u ask him
Either he's going to murder you or he's afraid of someone. or your ex. LOL
Marrisalovely26-30, F
[@37506,jjoe01] He doesn't even know my ex
Wpadude46-50, M
Kind of potentially brings new meaning to shooting a load.
chris62ca56-60, M
Either he is trying to impress you, or intimidate you.
ThePerfectUsername61-69, M
He's missing the security of having mommy around.
NorthwestM
What attracts to this guy?
Sorry, there鈥檚 something very wrong with this picture.
thanamesnyaa18-21, F
Wtf