What’s it like to have someone who genuinely loves you?
No one has ever genuinely loved me. Not friends, family, or romantic relationships. I feel misplaced. Like I don’t belong anywhere. Like no matter how hard I try I will always end up alone. What’s it like to not feel this way?
2
|
Lissa · 31-35, F
It's the best feeling in the world.

But you still have lotta time to be in love.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/26/91/90/waleskinder-idLUEmUwctAeQSK.jpg]
MalteseFalconPunch · 31-35, M
It was wonderful.

Although in all honesty some days I wish I still didn't know. It's a hard thing to miss.
sandrides · 26-30, M
"I feel misplaced" - Actually No!, You are in a real freedom zone.
" Like I don’t belong anywhere" - You belong to Anywhere or everywhere if you can.
"I will always end up alone" Everyone is alone, if not they are still in terms.
Niceguy890 · 26-30, M
I kinda understand how you feel. I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I've never been in a relationship or anything close to it it sucks
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
What makes you feel that nobody has genuinely loved you? Not everyone is good at expressing such things. And some people are inherently bad at caring for the things they do genuinely love.

It's near impossible to know the heart of another. I believe a lot of people do not recognize they love they receive because it is not in the form they would expect.
sleepyhead · 41-45, M
It’s amazing. As in, I’m genuinely amazed by the feelings I have, regularly.
Geno1996 · 16-17, M
I feel that same way with romantic relationships. I'm always gonna be single and be alone.

What’s it like to have someone who genuinely loves... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds