Do you ever want to get married just to take those perfect pictures?
I would definitely want to get married even just for a day to take a picture like this xD Isn't this beautiful?! 馃槏

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/46/13/58/MysterySci-CPzHhg4acZhvqfN.jpg]
9
|
Allelse31-35, M
No
NewBeginnings779036-40, F
No...
MysterySci18-21, F
[@686846,NewBeginnings7790] You don't think the picture is pretty? Or, you're saying no to the marriage question?
HannahSkyF
Not exactly sure that's the pose I'd want lol
MysterySci18-21, F
[@868864,HannahSky] Haha, what would you want?
HannahSkyF
[@11682,MysterySci] just so I don't feel like I'm gonna fall on the floor lol it'd be fun though
SimplyTracie22-25, F
What鈥檚 that red thinking the window? Or is something stabbing the groom in the back?
Quizzical41-45, M
[@10970,SimplyTracie] That's Jesus, I am surprised you didn't recognise him, lol 馃槅
SimplyTracie22-25, F
[@380163,Quizzical] Ohhh I missed that.
In that case, I like the photo too.
Quizzical41-45, M
[@10970,SimplyTracie] 馃榿
Iamyourdaddy22-25, M
She's flexible
ZebrawlF
I would want to if I felt a particular way about someone. I don鈥檛 see anything wrong with it.
QueenOfQuirkF
That guy looks like he鈥檚 ice skating, such an awkward pose 馃槀
MysterySci18-21, F
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] Ehhhh
SamtheDogM
*Brides maids* hope the skinny bitch snaps in half!
PerthSurfer46-50, M
I have been there and have a album full of perfect pictures. Me and my wife were always told were seemed like the perfect couple and it felt that way too. Sadly though it didn't last, but i can't be sad, at least i had what many would give anything for.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@648944,ninjavu] That's what others have said to me, but i think why did she do that when once she died, all the insurance money went to her parents and i ended up losing our home we'd mortgaged to pay for her lengthy treatments and all her friends and family treated me like the ex rather than giving me some emotional support. Her parents live on a cruise ship now and i'm basically starting all over like a 20 year old. Still i don't hold any bad feelings, i just think of all the good times we shared together. I can't believe that they didn't mean something to her too.
ninjavu51-55, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Oh, well, yes, that puts an entirely different light on the subject. That just seems inexplicable. I'm still sorry.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@648944,ninjavu] That's ok and thanks for trying to understand. I'd love to really know. It's the only thing that keeps me awake some nights. But you know... i have great health, so i can't feel jealous or bad or any other feelings really. I just have to try and learn to move on. Strangely enough being on here helps quite a bit as there are a lot of nice people. Thank you for being one of them :)

Do you ever want to get married just to take those... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds