Why would a guy agree to hang out with a girl?
I was talking to this guy online who is super attractive. He messaged me first after he saw that I viewed him. Talked for a little bit and we live not too far from each other and I said would you like to hang out sometime and he said yes. Would a guy just hang out with a girl he just talked to online? Also does being physically attracted to the girl play a big part in wanting to hang out since you don't really know her that well? Thanks.
1
|
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Wants to smash
Allelse · 31-35, M
Because he wants to put his penis in her mouth.
Amymom69 · 46-50, F
Somewhere in the back of his mind regardless of what type of guy he is he's thinking maybe I'll get lucky
ninjavu · 46-50, M
[@851078,Amymom69] Very true.
He wants to poke you
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
It's never a bad thing to hang out with a hot girl, unless she is crazy af.
Bluebell · 31-35, F
A bit like why would you ask a guy that you don’t know that well to hang out with you. I’m guessing you’re both thinking about the possibility of the same thing.
summerlove · 26-30, F
[@330590,Bluebell] I don't mean to hang out right away. This is after getting to know each other a bit talking online.
SurprisePartyRegicide · 18-21, M
Make sure you meet in a public place; people are weird. But I dunno, maybe he just thinks you're an interesing person. :D
abe182 · 46-50, M
To see if you have chemistry. This isn't rocket science.
BrookeBondage · 26-30, F
Why not?
monimathu · 26-30, M
observe him fo some time before you are able to decide whether you like his company and would hang out anymore?

Why would a guy agree to hang out with a girl? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds