An interesting observation
When you have an infinite mountain of love for someone, that love is powerful enough to give you pretty much infinite willpower to do whatever that person needs you to do, even if the amount of pain it puts you through is also infinite. Love overpowers pain. It does not silence pain. It doesn't reduce pain. But it is more powerful when it comes to willpower.
7
|
Chile · 31-35, F
Yes, even love needs it checks and balances
33person · 22-25, M
[@608899,Chile] Well, nothing seems to overpower it when you have enough of it. But that is a good thing.
SimplyChantou · 41-45, F
And once it ends you loose perception of who you are.. I'm there.. I gave all of me.. and she left with my heart without a word
33person · 22-25, M
[@630459,SimplyChantou] It's something that you don't know until you feel it, and then you realize just how powerful love is.
SimplyChantou · 41-45, F
[@171136,33person] i hope noone experiences the pain I am in right now.. though I know many have
33person · 22-25, M
[@630459,SimplyChantou] I can say the same.
ryoshi0915 · 22-25, F
Love overpowers pain. It makes you understand life better. It reveals every unpleasant character you might or might not have realized before and forces you to fix it in exchange of a healthy and satisfying relationship with your beloved. And no matter how hard it may be, at the end of the day, it makes you realize that it's all worth it.

An interesting observation | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds