I Love History

Almost every historian states that WWII was begun by Hitler on Sept. 1, 1939. I say Japan started WWII by their incursions into Manchuria and China in the 1930s
5
|
deadgerbil · 18-21
I had a professor who suggested that WW2 can be viewed as starting in the 30's due to Japan. Makes sense imo.
unknownpoetx · 31-35, M
oh wow. you really need to go back to school
Razorback · 61-69, M
[@1059,unknownpoetx] AJapanese Admiral wrote a book in 1921 which forcast the next war would be between Japan and US.
You need to read some history
MethDozer · 36-40, M
Yeah, but that didn't really pull anyone else into it.
Speedyman · 70-79, M
The origins of the Second World War can be traced back to the Treaty of to the Treaty of Versaille at the end of the First World War
CookieLuvsBunny · 26-30, F
[@740449,Speedyman]
That's true. Woodrow Wilson was a catastrophe for western civilization
billybcgn25 · 61-69, M
[@728593,CookieLuvsBunny], and to the republic of America. He was the first Democratic Socialist... ;)
Allelse · 31-35, M
The thing about a world war is its a matter of who you ask. For the Chinese, well things began a little earlier.

I Love History

Almost every historian states that WWII was begun ... | I Love History | Similar Worlds