I Hate Stupid People

California sucks

Annoying ass gayvin nuisance has put restrictions on things again, I like eating at restaurants I don't like eating inside a car it's too damn cold outside now.
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
Jeez young folks complain about everything - Set the picnic table on fire if you're cold...
Snorky · 26-30, F
[@64578,fun4us2b] "jeez you complain" too much about my posts all the time
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
[@1023521,Snorky] I'm not happy unless I'm complaining 😂
The funny part is. Governor in New York was bitching about Law enforcement not following his orders. I expect the same in California because Law enforcement have to follow under the Constitution rights.
Jimmy2016 · 61-69, M
🤔....Maybe you could go to dinner with the Governor...He's eating inside restaurants with all his friends at the same table and they aren't required to wear masks....
Magenta · F
I feel sorry for all these business owners who won't be able to make a living. The micro managers enforcing such things sure aren't short on funds, guaranteed.
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
Don't blame the government for protecting lives. Blame the people who made this necessary by not following the less strict guidelines.
Snorky · 26-30, F
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] I will blame the government not people. The governor is out there enjoying himself going out so if such said virus does really exist why is he going out and mask less too then? If you don't want to go out then don't but people will go out no matter what.
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
[@1023521,Snorky] that's a stupid thing to do. He is one of the people who made this necessary then, so you have all the right to blame him as well.

I Hate Stupid People
Other