I Hate Stupid People

How stupid do you have to be to not understand that going to a community college saves money? Someone really tried to argue with me asking where would I transfer after obtaining my associates then proceeded to say it would be more debt claiming I wou...
4
|
I don't talk to married men. A married man on here thought I was playing hard to get. He thought I wasn't being serious. I told him to leave me alone but he wanted to be stupid. So I blocked him. You got something to say? Talk to your wif...
6
|
Not always but sometimes.
4
|
The stupid award of the day goes to Kamau Bell http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/ In the beginning I thought it could be ironic, but it does not look so 😖
1
|
There was these kids at school who took my friend's phone and threw it over a fence. I got angry and slapped them and broke one of their phones. They started crying even though it was really old and outdated ;)
3
|
I was just strolling through YouTube, and I found this video (link below). This girl obviously doesn't have many guys friends, and she surely doesn't know many single guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgHst562Mg
0
|
So... Somebody told me, possibly, the world's dumbest response ever be told. "Scientist proven that Pluto doesn't exist, so we have forty-nine (49) states in the U.S."
0
|
I have to do everything in every team I am in school, they don't even speak/write well their own native language. All of them are retards, I don't know how they got into the university. I want to kill them all! Now, I perfectly understand t...
0
|
Walk Away Or Die!... Yesterday before I got to work when I was walking from the parking lot to my office, some asslole aproaches and grabs my butt and he said "I know you so well.. I know the way you like to touched and fu...
0
|

I Hate Stupid People
Categories: Other

I Hate Stupid People | Similar Worlds