I Hate Stupid People

So... Somebody told me, possibly, the world's dumbest response ever be told. "Scientist proven that Pluto doesn't exist, so we have forty-nine (49) states in the U.S."
+ 0 7 replies 0 views Apr 14, 2015 |
ErenBombastic
I heard a similar one.."Some one tried to convince me that there are 50 states in the united states.. NUHU Science proved that pluto doesn't exist" ... And I have a video where two people argue about the moon..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKgpm1SJmQ
Daivancey
What the actual fuck... T_T
Photons
Are you serious ? that's god dam hilarious if someone said that to me I would probably laugh about it all day. You should talk more to this person :D
IamMorbid
That is a special kind of stupid...
I don't even know what I'd say to that. =/
Booyeah80
It's a shame too, because the President campaigned there and the other 52 States.
PraiseBeToYevon
One of my sister's friends asked if unicorns were real. She couldn't remember. She actually said this
elephantwalk
I think that's pretty funny. I don't think I could be mad at someone who actually believed that. If they actually believed it than they really wouldn't know how ignorant they were to begin with.

I Hate Stupid People
Other

So... Somebody told me, possibly, the world's... | I Hate Stupid People | Similar Worlds