I Listen to My Inner Voice

(There's still time to get fit and learn enough to be a badass in your 40s)
4
|
~ Choose Awareness... Give Awareness. Be smart... Be healthy... just Be. And then... Rise Higher. ~
8
|
Right now it's saying that everything will be okay even if things appear to be getting worse instead of better.
5
|
The Giant's Apple written and illustrated by Jimmy When it first began it was a huge red flower. Then came a strange bee. It bore a fruit which was different from the rest. Nobody expected that it would become like that. In this world, isn...
3
|
https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/2jnqc60qgubk1mdp
4
|
She's quite insistent too! But I listen and I evaluate and I've even talked to myself!
4
|
I have always had a very strong will power since ainwas a child, and a very strong sense of right and wrong. My conscience is very active and will not shut up😑 but I guess thats a good thing. I have stayedbout of trouble because of it.
4
|
It never shuts up, and is right more often than not. But it's normally overruled by my stubbornness and pride anyway.......I suppose I just have selective hearing.
2
|
Sometimes I argue with my inner voice, and in that argument, I get confuse about which one is me ..... It's not fun at all...
6
|
You have to be quiet and un-distracted to hear it. It will tell you what the best course of action is if you're patient enough.
4
|
There’s a deep part of you that seems to hide, It may be loaded with worry, fear, envy, or pride. To the immature soul concerned mostly with outward impression, What’s within is unknown, for there’s no growth without confession. Empowerment comes whe...
4
|
I live by my wits and also speak by them. I have a gift of discernment and direction.
3
|
I really want my own baby, but my inner voice is telling me that I need to finish my education first. Don’t do it Niamh, don’t have a baby yet.
4
|
STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB!!!!! Only joking, it says it wants a donut.
5
|
...and then I do as I wish, fearlessly! You will have to pay for your sins, so are you going to get something for it? Might not be as Christian and Orthadox as perhaps it ought to be.......but.........
3
|
Your conscience is very important, it's where God speaks to you.
5
|
The Taoists teach that you are made up from Yin spirit energy and Yang human energy, and that the Yang energy includes the energy of your mind, body and emotions. It is the Yin spirit that is your inner voice and the Yang that is your ego. You shoul...
11
|
My inner voice is telling me things aren't good at the moment . I don't think he'd cheat but I think he's crossing the line .
7
|
I am a very intuitive person. My inner voice has never led me astray. There have been times when I've doubted it, even denied it. It's usually because I want to think the best of people, give others a chance, not jump to conclusions or ov...
4
|
When i smell something fishy and feel the constant edge i am at my fullest awareness and will not only use words to figure out what i smell but use action to dig and reach where the smell is coming from. Never ignore a gut feeling
3
|

I Listen to My Inner Voice
Categories: Music

I Listen to My Inner Voice | Similar Worlds