Situations

How do you get rid of anxiety?

I've been up since 3am, my alarm is set for 6:30. I have to drop off my car for service, and I'm overthinking everything. 馃槱馃槴
DarkSideoftheMoon31-35, F
Sometimes a guided meditation helps lull me to sleep
DarkSideoftheMoon31-35, F
[@1136252,BeforeToday] I pay for youtube premium so I dont get the adverts either.
BeforeTodayF
Same, it鈥檚 really good not hearing them daft adverts lol 馃槤 馃馃徎鈥嶁檧锔 馃[@906966,DarkSideoftheMoon]
DarkSideoftheMoon31-35, F
[@1136252,BeforeToday] it's too bad they promote things now. Sometimes they start the video with 5 minutes of trying to sell something with their promo codes and I'm like 馃檲 but still much better than adverts
Do brain training. Think and imagine things which makes you happy or excited.
wackidywack22-25
short term ? I take breathing exercises, it's super simple but it helps 馃
it's a struggle
maybe dream about how warm & soft it is on the Dark Side ofthe Moon
GLITTER31-35, F
Try not to block the thoughts, instead take a deep breath and allow them to come and let them go again. Trying to block them is just gonna frustrate you more
SweetFantasy26-30, F
When anxiety keeps me up, I find that listening to something through my earphones helps me fall asleep. Maybe music, a podcast or some of those relaxing sounds they make to help people fall asleep.

Situations