Situations

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

What does movin nothin mean?
The context was like this “you think what you want... movin nothin”
0
13 hrs ago
|
How much is your retirement account down?
I tried to warn my friends about the coming crash but they didn't listen the entire time. Now one of my friends retirement account is down 23% as of today. I've heard people being down over 50%. Mine is actually up slightly since I have not...
0
15 hrs ago
|
When will this end?
Just found out that COVID-19 cases in my city have rapidly increased. Now it's being reported that the mayor and the Chief of police have caught the virus. Not good.
0
1 day ago
|
I hate the quarantine
13
1 day ago
|
What are you doing? 💤
This question really frustrates me at the moment. I’m not doing anything, I haven’t done anything and I’m not going to do anything. There is nothing that any of us can do at the moment. 💛
10
|
TP prices seem back to normal.
I just paid $6 for 60 rolls of Royale
1
|
How strict is your "lockdown" or quarantine where you are?
Here in Illinois we are having a "Shelter in Place" where there are no public gatherings, and all schools most businesses are closed except the most important places like grocery stores and pharmacies. Thankfully we can leave our homes outs...
0
|
Which patient deserve to save? if in one case the stubborn young caught virus from attend party vs their old parent get cross infected by them?
A shortage of medical supplies and hospital beds in many countries is forcing doctors to choose which coronavirus patients to save — and they’re said to be choosing the young because the have stronger immune have higher change of survival.
1
|
Still hurting after this rude comment on youtube
I feel worthless
2
|
US has more known cases of coronavirus than any other country
The country sees its highest number of deaths in one day. So there you have it, Retardiclans No more Coronavirus Parties, no more talks of a hoax by your stupid President, goodbye Florida.
3
|
What "I really didn't need this now" situation have you experienced after all these lockdowns and whatnots started?
Potential problems with the pipes in my bathroom (including toilet) and have to wait until morning until I can get hold of what I need to try and mitigate it. Yay!
1
|
What is up with the retired FBI agent's sign? Why does it say "You can't or you don't want...?"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1169056
0
|
Would you feel bad for someone who was making your life hell...
If something tragic suddenly happened to them? Talking about a bully, or an abusive parent or spouse for example.
4
|
What are you doing to stay sane right now during this time?
6
|
What’s the worst situation you were involved in?
0
|
What is the worst thing about the coronavirus outbreak to you?
Besides the obvious reality that such an epidemic is horrible, how has it affected you personally? I feel that it’s personally impacted me in many awful ways, and that it literally couldn’t have come at a worse time. I am 36 weeks pregnant with my fi...
6
|
How big is your margin for the unreal ?
1
|
Do you live in a rural area?
If so, how has life changed for you during this time? I live in a rural area, and everything seems to be moving along as usual. A lot has changed, though, but it's nothing like the larger cities. The majority of people here are still going abou...
1
|
What would make you want to change your phone number?
If you've had the same phone number for years and everyone you associate with has it including your doctor.... What would make you feel the need to change it?
2
|
Are you guilty of taking advantage of a child's kindness?
Robot
0
|

Situations

Situations | Similar Worlds