I Thought Of You Today

And often I do. Back to the day I fell in love with you. Throwing a wild tantrum and your mother wasn't having it so you took it out on the birds and monkeys. And the water in the shallow puddle. I was almost prepared to steal you. Almost. I...
10
|
I often do. Especially when I am at any kind of a crossroad. Wondering how you would see it. How you would give voice to it. You were often the voice I could never speak. I was in awe of how you could break down everything you felt with such ease. Al...
13
|
I was walking down the hall, and suddenly after all this time you've come into my thoughts... The time and place triggered the wonders of you... I wish there comes a time when I can have the wonderful moment of seeing y...
1
|
And finally what made me come undone were the tears in your most beautiful eyes.
7
|
Thinking about you today. Sad that I don't have the opportunity to share this day with you. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking. I should've never fallen for you, but deep down I know that it was bound to happen. We were connected before...
6
|
And everyday.... we didnt talk for 5 days and it seemed like an eternity to me. I kept on looking at my phone to see if you would text me but you didnt. I had to text you first.
5
|
Something made me think of you in the night. Sometimes I miss all the times we had together. I remember your sweet smile, your flowing hair, those nights wrapped up in each other. Sometimes I wish I had a reset button. You are now on my mind. Do you ...
5
|
Nothing has changed... I still love you, I don't want anything from you. I know you're beautiful to this day. and when I dream of the woman I love, I still think of you ... Happy, free, and I always love you.
8
|
Okay. If you don't want to talk about it, we won't talk about it. I'll just give you this hug with no questions asked.
4
|
David is dearly remembered today on what would have been his 50th birthday. It's been five years since I've had the chance to call him to wish him a great day. The only thing I can do now is go sit at the beach and be with his spirit.
11
|
Love myself more than I love you. I did it! I am so proud of myself. I have learned that if I want something i should just let it go and believe what comes will come. I did that. I felt a shift in one thing and what will be the results of it, I ...
8
|
I thought of you today and I go all over the place. I can't help but to think of more than 3 years. I smile when I think of the start. I ask myself was it all just living a fantasy? I remember so many good times and I remember some very painful...
2
|
Listen with your heart and hear me singing - let me be your lullaby tonight. See me with your mind when you are dreaming. I am floating with you as we rise and fall in the darkest hour of the night. And just believe I am always there. You only need t...
5
|
Your whole life you’ve been told that you’re nothing but a minor character in this game of life. But I always knew better. You never masked your feelings about me. I never questioned why you had those feelings but I never knew what you expected me ...
6
|
I Thought of You Today. It has been more than 21 years since I walked away. I had good excuses as to why I walked but excuses were all they were. The true reason is shameful. The true reason was because I was weak. I could not give you up and I cou...
9
|
I really hope your okay, but every day your missing my heart breaks further. It's been 3 months and the cops have given up. We love you and will never stop looking!Just saw an old video of us singing hope it gives you hell.
3
|
All I want to do is sit here and hold your hand. I want to comfort you and give you my heart. I want you to feel welcome and safe in my arms. I want to make sure that you are as happy as you have made me. I know that your heart is still full of doubt...
5
|
Today: I woke up at 6:30 and I thought of you. I decided against texting to early. I was reading and all of a sudden the phone rings. I see your picture flash on my phone. My heart immediately jumps at the thought of hearing your voice. I wonder if ...
8
|
😢🙁
6
|
this daily repetitiveness is numbing my mind. i don't feel any beauty, i don't even pause to see the beauty around me. i have a sudden longing to go and sit at that lake, hundreds of miles away. the memories of those few quiet evenings to...
8
|

I Thought Of You Today
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Thought Of You Today | Similar Worlds