I Thought Of You Today

I Thought Of You Today
8
|
I Thought Of You Today
A kiss goodnight from every Stranger that I meet I had to send it away To bring us back again
1
|
I Thought Of You Today
1
|
I Thought Of You Today
0
|
I Thought Of You Today
1
|
I Thought Of You Today
My dear.🌷 I miss you😢 and hope to see you again soon... I'm waiting for your text or call to say you want to meet for lunch. Just name the place, and time and I'll be there. 😙 just know that I have not forgott...
4
|
I Thought Of You Today
And often I do. Back to the day I fell in love with you. Throwing a wild tantrum and your mother wasn't having it so you took it out on the birds and monkeys. And the water in the shallow puddle. I was almost prepared to steal you. Almost. I...
10
|
I Thought Of You Today
I often do. Especially when I am at any kind of a crossroad. Wondering how you would see it. How you would give voice to it. You were often the voice I could never speak. I was in awe of how you could break down everything you felt with such ease. Al...
13
|
I Thought Of You Today
I was walking down the hall, and suddenly after all this time you've come into my thoughts... The time and place triggered the wonders of you... I wish there comes a time when I can have the wonderful moment of seeing y...
1
|
I Thought Of You Today
And finally what made me come undone were the tears in your most beautiful eyes.
7
|
I Thought Of You Today
And everyday.... we didnt talk for 5 days and it seemed like an eternity to me. I kept on looking at my phone to see if you would text me but you didnt. I had to text you first.
5
|
I Thought Of You Today
Love myself more than I love you. I did it! I am so proud of myself. I have learned that if I want something i should just let it go and believe what comes will come. I did that. I felt a shift in one thing and what will be the results of it, I ...
8
|
I Thought Of You Today
I thought of you today and I go all over the place. I can't help but to think of more than 3 years. I smile when I think of the start. I ask myself was it all just living a fantasy? I remember so many good times and I remember some very painful...
2
|
I Thought Of You Today
Your whole life you’ve been told that you’re nothing but a minor character in this game of life. But I always knew better. You never masked your feelings about me. I never questioned why you had those feelings but I never knew what you expected me ...
6
|
I Thought Of You Today
I Thought of You Today. It has been more than 21 years since I walked away. I had good excuses as to why I walked but excuses were all they were. The true reason is shameful. The true reason was because I was weak. I could not give you up and I cou...
9
|
I Thought Of You Today
I really hope your okay, but every day your missing my heart breaks further. It's been 3 months and the cops have given up. We love you and will never stop looking!Just saw an old video of us singing hope it gives you hell.
3
|
I Thought Of You Today
Today: I woke up at 6:30 and I thought of you. I decided against texting to early. I was reading and all of a sudden the phone rings. I see your picture flash on my phone. My heart immediately jumps at the thought of hearing your voice. I wonder if ...
8
|
I Thought Of You Today
😢🙁
6
|
I Thought Of You Today
this daily repetitiveness is numbing my mind. i don't feel any beauty, i don't even pause to see the beauty around me. i have a sudden longing to go and sit at that lake, hundreds of miles away. the memories of those few quiet evenings to...
8
|
I Thought Of You Today
I miss my daughter so much today . I remember everything before she died . I so so wish I could have one more day . I love you my beautiful girl -
8
|

I Thought Of You Today
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Thought Of You Today | Similar Worlds