I Thought Of You Today

My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors. None at all.
2
|
A kiss goodnight from every Stranger that I meet I had to send it away To bring us back again
1
|
1
|
0
|
1
|
My dear.🌷 I miss you😢 and hope to see you again soon... I'm waiting for your text or call to say you want to meet for lunch. Just name the place, and time and I'll be there. 😙 just know that I have not forgott...
4
|
And often I do. Back to the day I fell in love with you. Throwing a wild tantrum and your mother wasn't having it so you took it out on the birds and monkeys. And the water in the shallow puddle. I was almost prepared to steal you. Almost. I...
10
|
I often do. Especially when I am at any kind of a crossroad. Wondering how you would see it. How you would give voice to it. You were often the voice I could never speak. I was in awe of how you could break down everything you felt with such ease. Al...
13
|
I was walking down the hall, and suddenly after all this time you've come into my thoughts... The time and place triggered the wonders of you... I wish there comes a time when I can have the wonderful moment of seeing y...
1
|
And finally what made me come undone were the tears in your most beautiful eyes.
7
|
Thinking about you today. Sad that I don't have the opportunity to share this day with you. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking. I should've never fallen for you, but deep down I know that it was bound to happen. We were connected before...
6
|
And everyday.... we didnt talk for 5 days and it seemed like an eternity to me. I kept on looking at my phone to see if you would text me but you didnt. I had to text you first.
5
|
Something made me think of you in the night. Sometimes I miss all the times we had together. I remember your sweet smile, your flowing hair, those nights wrapped up in each other. Sometimes I wish I had a reset button. You are now on my mind. Do you ...
5
|
Nothing has changed... I still love you, I don't want anything from you. I know you're beautiful to this day. and when I dream of the woman I love, I still think of you ... Happy, free, and I always love you.
8
|
Okay. If you don't want to talk about it, we won't talk about it. I'll just give you this hug with no questions asked.
4
|
David is dearly remembered today on what would have been his 50th birthday. It's been five years since I've had the chance to call him to wish him a great day. The only thing I can do now is go sit at the beach and be with his spirit.
11
|
Love myself more than I love you. I did it! I am so proud of myself. I have learned that if I want something i should just let it go and believe what comes will come. I did that. I felt a shift in one thing and what will be the results of it, I ...
8
|
I thought of you today and I go all over the place. I can't help but to think of more than 3 years. I smile when I think of the start. I ask myself was it all just living a fantasy? I remember so many good times and I remember some very painful...
2
|
Listen with your heart and hear me singing - let me be your lullaby tonight. See me with your mind when you are dreaming. I am floating with you as we rise and fall in the darkest hour of the night. And just believe I am always there. You only need t...
5
|
Your whole life you’ve been told that you’re nothing but a minor character in this game of life. But I always knew better. You never masked your feelings about me. I never questioned why you had those feelings but I never knew what you expected me ...
6
|

I Thought Of You Today
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Thought Of You Today | Similar Worlds