I Want to Be In a Happy Relationship

I wish I could have one. I'm just not sure where to start....
1
|
I want to find someone around 16 who would consider dating me for who I am now and not the lie I've been living. I hope I could either find him on here or another site because all I want is to feel loved and not have to cry at night worrying tha...
0
|
Have you ever feel that you really want to be in a relationship but you can't really feel the connection to anyone? I know people invite me for a date because they want me but i really dont know. Im not that pretty like anyone else so I believe ...
4
|
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO THIS STUDENT I was employed as an English teacher in a junior high school. I gave the students in Jhs 1 class homework saying, "Write a story that ends with, ''And so, he got angry''." I didn'...
0
|
Me and my girlfriend Jenna and myself have been friends since we was 5 and we have been in love for 15 months we just love each other a lot in November we found out we are having a baby in April we are very happy about that
0
|

I Want to Be In a Happy Relationship
For everyone who wants to love and be loved!
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Want to Be In a Happy Relationship | Similar Worlds