I Hate Being Ignored

I don't understand why ppl do this,but it does get frustrating.Even if I can't always express it,theres always a reason to send someone a message on here,even a very short,basic one(To get convo going-have to start someone).
Ignoring ppl is also kinda rude,if someone has something(or quite a bit),they'd like to ask,and set aside time,to do so.
FYI!Just because 1 q is answered,doesn't mean job is done,and a follow-up isn't coming.
Being ignored feels even worse,since SW makes it harder,to start over with messages,unlike before.
There is no reason someone should ignore mult msgs/tries,whether or not we have much in common/get along well.
Its obvious when theres no reply,so hope these can get cut down,too.If someone,feels i'm rude here,its not my intent.I understand,it can be challenging noticing everything here,but i try to i respond to most things,and wish others monitor that,too.
You(Whomever)decides they not interested in what i have/want to say.First,I don't like being judged,and believe that qualifies.Second,u don't know what I'm going to say,or details about event i'm trying to put together(If interested/curious,and in So cal),let me know),so if thats not known,how can someone be sure they don't want to respond/do something??????It'll be like... you have a mon."no".(I was going to ask something good,but now maybe not,if u that uninterested).
Food for thought!
0
|
Lilnonames · F
put a pic up instead of the S W troll emblem

I Hate Being Ignored
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I don't understand why ppl do this,but it doe... | I Hate Being Ignored | Similar Worlds