Science & Technology

What Kind of Computer Do You Have?
And how long have you had it?
1
|
I don't have one. Just my smartphone.
flashywords · 31-35, F
[@816285,ShadowedAbyss] ... Ahh. Okay. Thanks for answering.
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
about 5 years now. My brother built it. It's still great, you can't even purchase the components anymore. Got some GTX Nvidia 670 going on in here,
IBM 360 mainframe ..

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/26/22/09/waleskinder-I6GtAMc40O6tRIf.jpg]
MacBook Air, coming up 5 years
Dewms ·
Macbook pro, it was jus bought this year lolz
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
I dont have one
fuckthissitelol · 100+, T
I currently have a Nvidia GTX 1050 ti and an Intel i7 930 clocked at 2.80 GHZ. My computer wasn't that great before, but my grandfather was kind enough to gift me his old work computer.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/26/22/10/LittleMystery-w6conECzugJoa80.jpg]

This bad boy for awhile now.
[@827813,xomegax], I only ever played fallout 4. I’ve got fallout76 on my mind a lot lately, I’ll play that on my
Xbox though.
fuckthissitelol · 100+, T
[@459548,LittleMystery] Fallout 76 sounds nice on paper, but in reality, you'll have all sorts of people running around mic spamming really stupid stuff like the loud nigra noise and killing people for no reason lmao. Obviously this is unavoidable with every multiplayer game, but in the case of those rust type games, it hurts them a lot imo. I'm still gonna look into it though. As for Fallout 4, I've heard lots of mixed things about it. Do you think the hate is justified? I never played any of em past NV.
[@827813,xomegax], I have a feeling there will be a way around the whole pvp/mic spamming.

As for whether the hate is justified, I don’t know. Like I said, I never played any of the others. I enjoyed my time inside the game, though.
butterfly1013 · 22-25, F
I recently purchased an HP windows ten in blue. It was about a month or so ago. I was using my parent's for awhile it was an acer chrome book.
Dell inspiron 3558 I have it since January 2017

Science & Technology

What Kind of Computer Do You Have? | Science & Technology | Similar Worlds