I Suffer From PTSD From Childhood Abuse

I don’t want to go into detail about this as it’s all still really fresh in my mind. Growing up up I live with my parents and uncle. They in my opinion were the worst kind of people and would use anything to get their way or make it cheaper for them. When ever I was taken out with them it was always so they can get something better. Mostly the parking spots meant of parents that had children in car seats. Or to manipulate others using me to help with it. But st home It was like I wasn’t worth keeping around which my dad told me a lot. My mum would call me a retarded little brat when ever I did something wrong. When the school demanded that I had a proper eye test and learnt I needed glasses desperately it was my fault and I was wasting their money on this. My dad would hit me when angry but it was always on my back legs or belly where no one could see and my mother would encourage him to do it. He started using me to make him some money and I don’t want to go into that. The school didn’t notice it properly cause they believed I was getting bullied in school and was to scared to tell them about it. Honestly I’m lucky that the police got a warrant to search the house cause if they didn’t I would still be there. Sorry it’s a bit long it’s just something to get off my chest
24
|
liondog · 46-50, M
I'm sorry you had to go through that kind of mental, verbal and physical abuse, Marie.
bikegenius · 56-60, M
That truly is a difficult life.

Just remember, one step at a time on the path to healing.
Rhodesianman · 51-55, M
I am so sorry that happened to you and if you ever want to chat I am here .I saw a similar experience happen to my neighbours child and my wife reported it to social services and for our troubles my neighbour made false accusations and nearly ruined my life and we had to move to get away from her .She hit her 10 year old daughter so hard the kid hit her head on a radiator on the other side of the room .She was on socials radar because she had abused her daughter before . One incidence we heard was she had pushed her daughter down stairs and for weeks the kid was bruised all over even had a broken nose .What shocked us was someone got it wrong some where as the child was never taken away from her mum .The woman had also in the past broken a baseball bat over her partners head .He was hospitalized but refused to press chargers and left her when he was discharged .
Mal42 · 41-45, M
I don't know what to say. Apart from stay strong and don't ever apologise for how long you write. I wish you all the best.
Hopefully you no longer have contact with them. They are not worth your time.
mariejames · F
[@882064,toodlepip] I’m in a lot therapy
[@893582,mariejames] Hopefully, you feel supported.
Lilnonames · F
[@893582,mariejames] good
xixgun · M
I'm sorry that happened to you. I truly believe if people had to pay a $25000 fee, just to have a child, there would be a lot less abused children in the world.
nevergiveup · 56-60, M
in many ways i understand what you went through even if my life was different. I am now 60 and still have problems but i never had the help there is today. My advice to you is get all the help you can and do your best to start a new life with people that care about you.
BigGuy2 · 22-25, M
Hopefully, you won’t continue the cycle, childhood should be the best days of your life, make sure you don’t do it to your children, hopefully you will have children, you will make a good parent due to what you’ve been through
Hugs
Phrig · 36-40, M
That must have been hard to share, and much harder to endure. I’m glad it seems that the worst is behind you, and that you’re somewhere safe.

I Suffer From PTSD From Childhood Abuse

I don’t want to go into detail about this as it’s ... | I Suffer From PTSD From Childhood Abuse | Similar Worlds