I Am Amazed At the Universe

We are part of it! People think I am too young to know better! We are nothing! Just a tiny part of what we see every night. The infinitemessible space as we see just the bits of our galaxy! Ok I know I spelled it wrong!
2
|
We live here. We live.
3
|
I live on a tiny planet. My star is just ordinary. But it’s home!
3
|
I watched this fascinating interview with Ed Stone, the now 81 year old chief project scientist for Voyager, about the Voyager 1 and 2 which NASA launched into space way back in 1977. It is described as “the greatest journey of exploration mankind ha...
8
|
Half of our Earth is getting ready to sleep while the other half is getting ready for another day .. #Amazing
3
|
When I visit my Dad we often go star gazing at night. The universe is an amazing place still growing, still filled with opportunities.
5
|
I recently read a book which made me think about a new perspective on the universe. In the end, we will be forgotten. Not by those who love us but by the universe and it could possibly be the best gift it can give us. We get this tiny sliver of con...
1
|
Supermoongazing and seems like Supermoon is also going to stare back at me all night.. #selenophilia
9
|
Grab your universe and give it a big kiss... ;)
17
|
10
|
A marvellous documentary for people who has not a lot of scientific knowledge about the topic is " How the universe works". I really recommend it because it's very well explained the main elements that constitute the Universe. The cr...
3
|

I Am Amazed At the Universe

I Am Amazed At the Universe | Similar Worlds