"How much do you like Similar Worlds?" --- Pleeeaaase Come On!

Poll
You will have to live with it.
Click the hidden Delete button
Become a VIP ($$$)
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
How do I get rid of this annoying "How much do you like Similar Worlds?" thing? 馃が
Filled in the blanks and it went away
missbeez26-30, F
Just click the rating and it goes away
helenS31-35, F
[@486083,missbeez] [@15458,Usedtohaveanoffensiveusername] Thank you so much!!! 馃尫
[@6602,helenS] also know as giving the devil his due
they only asked me once. which might be sorta telling in its own way.
HoraceGreenley56-60, M
Keep drinking until you no longer notice it
helenS31-35, F
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] I still have a nice bottle of Martini Rosso 鈥 that might help.
Harriet0341-45, F
[@6602,helenS] [image deleted]
Quimliqer61-69, M
Glad it鈥檚 not in my inbox!!
BackyardShaman61-69, M
I know 馃憤馃
helenS31-35, F
[@1062793,DoctorZuniga] @missbeez already told me a workaround.
Ferric67M
EP was better
[@570658,Ferric67] Keep at it, there are fucking people who rage that we are disrespectful to the devs to keep saying it.

In all due respect to the devs I am grateful but you have not really fully replicated the experience a few things that would help is make it so people have to go looking for your post so that the traffic that comes in isnt you know, site wide as this has been the source of the bullying in my experience.

that EVERYONE who uses it sees the new post means the traffic that comes in isnt targeted and likely coming from the direction of GOOGLE that it was like in the EP days.

you know how I found EP in the first place? I was searching emotionally laden terminology and it started to come up.

emotional masochism in my case.

the reason most of the traffic that came in was supportive was precisely because you had to go looking for it. when everyone is notified you get a lot of assholes who just want to aggressively comment no one cares.
Ferric67M
You bring up good points. You might want to consider posting this comment solely on its own (versus as a comment reply) under a title of improving SW[@10406,BetweenKittensandRiots]
Zonuss41-45, M
It's a wonderful social online network. And as long as Mr Zonuss is here there will never ever be a dull moment around. And that my friend is a promise. 馃檪
PeachesF
[@322117,Zonuss] That's for f!@#king sure!馃槅
bookerdanaM
get origin u block
Send money. Mine's gone now as well馃ぃ

Just kidding...its not a real poll.
PeTha41-45, M
Getting dates on SW, So, I like it