How many days have you ever gone without shower or bath ?

Chasingthesun · 41-45, F
I was homeless so 2 weeks but that was a long time ago
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
About a year and a half, I had a slow healing open wound that couldn't get wet
[@657984,ViciDraco] what atleast you bathed a little?
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
[@1137259,Iamlost] had my hair washed over a sink a few times.
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
I will add that it did wonders for my skin. I wasn't out getting dirty or sweaty, and it really cleaned up my complexion.
ncgremlin · 56-60, M
3 or 4 days
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
Ive live in some weird places in my life or at least stayed there but even without an actual shower or bath, you can do a lot with a cloth and water source. three days without bathing at all I think is my record while camping but even then spot cleaned.
Treat · 100+, F
2 days
a month , depression and loosing track of time. Now I aim to do it at least once a week now I’m trying to improve my mental health,
During a camping trip in my 20s, about a week up in the mountains. I [b]hated[/b] that, too. We found a rest stop with a shower on the way back and all of us took advantage.
RainontheMoon · 46-50, F
Ugh - none! 🥴 I like to shower every day.
RainontheMoon · 46-50, F
[@483204,texasdaddydom] I have travelled and stayed in some beautiful hotels all with showers. I have been in hospital when I had both my children and was still able to shower, so what was it that you thought wouldn't be realistically possible? I wouldn't go traveling anywhere there wouldn't be the comforts of home. I doubt many would.
texasdaddydom · 51-55, M
[@1144377,RainontheMoon] oh I've traveled over 24 without staying in a hotel I've been in hospitals unable to shower we simply have different experiences no offense meant
RainontheMoon · 46-50, F
[@483204,texasdaddydom] Non taken. 😄
cycleman · 56-60, M
went a good week when I 1st became homeless and not knowing where to go. filled with bitter uncertainty.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
iamlost a day like my shower 😆
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
A week for scout camp
Went camping once and besides bathing in the river or lake... two weeks lol