Uhm...what kind of people do you usually find here?

Where am I? What can I expect? Should I be scared? Do I leave and never look back?
basilfawlty8931-35, M
Perverts. All of us.
Bored23118-21, M
[@23671,basilfawlty89] Speak for yourself...

...

I'm a super pervert. 馃槑
SpicyEnchiladas22-25, F
Stick with me I鈥檒l show you around
[@344981,Buffturtles] u just want her for her body
Allelse31-35, M
Dont be so dramatic. Just have a good time and if anyone gives you any trouble just block them.
Allelse31-35, M
[@644484,Lordhaha1] 40 grand from the duck feeder!!!
Throger22-25, M
[@415694,Allelse] I have no clue what you鈥檙e even talking about 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
Allelse31-35, M
[@644484,Lordhaha1] The olive oil, its drenched! That's why it happened!
Throger22-25, M
You can find some wonderful people on here... other people... well... just be careful. Welcome by the way 馃槉
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@644484,Lordhaha1] thanks 馃槄
The latter .
CoppercoilM
[@559577,Deadteddybear] be a better person then and give this poor girl the user experience she deserves!!
Depends on what you write about. There's always pervs on the internet, so I guess that's a given. 馃槀 Sweet and caring people. Assholes. Boring people. It's a mix!
SoLongM
Be very very afraid
5thApprentice26-30, M
All the sorts you find irl and then some. Good times abound.
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@518282,Baldnude] lmao okaaaay
AlienZipper61-69, M
This place makes Stranger Things look like Sesame Street...just sayin'
Tatsumi26-30, M
The same people you'll find anywhere. Actually, minus the fetishests, I think the average SWer are pretty decent human beings.

The thunderdome.

May the odds ever be in your favor. Also a lot of rudeness and gross stuff.

Yes and no. The block button was within you, all along. You must simply learn how to harness it.

....Mmmmmm....Sure. Or not. SW is also pretty good at absolute desolation of time. Time murder, as it were.
Bored23118-21, M
I'd say leave and never come back. You'll probably end up a better individual in the end. 馃
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@713432,Bored231] i already wasted my potential to be a better individual so I guess I'll stay
Bored23118-21, M
[@743792,Alic3ack] Sounds good. Doesn't matter me either way. 馃憤
ZeroFox36-40, M
What kind of people do you meet irl?
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@710734,ZeroFox] I belong to the weirdos gang but even weirdos have limits you know what I'm saying?
ZeroFox36-40, M
[@743792,Alic3ack] pretty much the same here
QuixoticSoul36-40, M
Bwahahahaha.

Yes.
silentkillx222-25, F
Everyone is shit here
CoppercoilM
[@401672,silentkillx2] 馃挬
CountScrofula36-40, M
It's a really random grab bag of people, which is why I like it. Like, think of anyone in any situation in their life and you'll find someone like that. There's a higher number of people who are dealing with past trauma or mental health issues or what have you.

Also, unfortunately, because it's an anonymous online site, there's a herd of guys who creep on women here and you'll likely get a lot of that to start. Be wary of pms from guys you haven't established a rapport with.
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@624254,CountScrofula] I already got the creepy pms lol. Thanks for the warning :)
CountScrofula36-40, M
[@743792,Alic3ack] Hey, well at least you're still around!
Expect a huge ass walrus
[@23671,basilfawlty89] u r whatever the walrus wishes. And today u r a female walrus
basilfawlty8931-35, M
[@10421,Headlines] Donnie, you are out of your element!
Alic3ack26-30, F
[@10421,Headlines] I've never seen one maybe its not too late
AlienZipper61-69, M
Keep your wits about you and assume nothing...
You'll find all different types of people here from all walks of life 馃槂.
Galanr4056-60, M
I think most are harmless some are weirdos but you will find people who'll ask you to introduce yourself then disappear. ...lol
AngelKrish22-25, M
Many mens i found creepy always sexual ... But good people are also present only seach should be not stop! Friendship is my wish!
CoppercoilM
You'll find only angels and devils here. No way to tell the difference till it's too late though.
okay first of all welcome
second, there is a block button, feel free to use it - you can block 500 people and if you need more than that this might not be the site for you.

it is a mixed bag. sort of like a large family reunion. you have your favorite aunts/uncles/cousins. a few loving grandparents and then there are the drunk uncles and "those" relatives that everybody talks about in a whisper.

some are supportive, some are jerks, some are just looking to get a response out of you.

and if you get an unsolicited pic that looks like a mushroom from a guy...well, it's probably best if you don't click on it to open it unless you like anatomy.

hope you enjoy it.
Gforce116356-60, M
Run before it鈥檚 too late! Oh, and welcome 馃檪
Mysteriousliaisons51-55, M
Like a mixed bag of nuts and that鈥檚 on a good day. Lol Just pick through ,savor the goood ones ,toss the rest 馃槉