I Am Creative

I like my job, photography and drawing.
4
|
I think that a distinction ought to be made between creative and artistic. You can be creative without necessarily being artistic. I've heard a lot of people say that they aren't creative, because they don't have an eye for aesthetics...
2
|
Wanna see some beautiful willowy women strolling across this imaginary stage here?
2
|
I'm a musician, but I can draw and paint also. I have written poèmes and stories in my home en France. I like Andre Breton, Paul Verlaine, Aimé Cesar also.
2
|
I’m in Art School. I love just being here. Everything is Art. I love every minute here.
5
|
Long ago in lost times of yore Long before the great war There stood legendary a knight Unmatched in glory and might Keen as the wind was her blade Whose fine edges did not fade Neither lightning nor fire could mar Her shield fair as moon and star U...
1
|
I enjoy writing stories, which I think is the basis for my creativity. I posted a story about my pregnancy, which I’ll leave a link for at the bottom of this post. I’m really wanting to write more long stories like that one, but I’m struggling to thi...
3
|
Painting, drawing (both on paper and digital), and writing are the usual ways I express creativity, but I really want to get into sculpting. I've done a little bit in the past but never developed it. I'm also tempted to try knitting.
4
|
I came upon this insight while preparing a pasta dish, if it speaks to you please don't be afraid to comment. Shine on! <3 "Our lives of cutting away to the Truth of things seems to be very much like a culinary act, specifically the art...
1
|
I’ve Always been into arts and crafts. When I was little I started with making origami and snow flakes out of paper by cutting it in certain areas. More recently I’ve gotten better with sewing and making toys and a few baby items like a play gym when...
0
|
Blanket progress so far! ❤️ It's made from soft chunky wool 😊 not finished yet 😊
7
|
So today I bought a mini rug making kit! Super excited to try this out 😍 it looks a little similar to like tapestry etc but you can get all sorts of patterns to do 😍 . Found a super cute hedgehog one I honestly can't wait to try this out. Maybe ...
4
|
One of my daughters calls me 'granny apple' just because I enjoy knitting and making things, old fashioned pass times. I tell her I'm in no hurry to be an actual granny, yet. It's mostly a winters thing with me, something creative...
5
|
It’s the year 2530 and the galaxy is in all out war! Planets have been destroyed, solar systems under occupation and now a threat from beyond the Local Cluster have awoken from the eon long sleep. The third wave of humanity have arisen from their p...
1
|
Morning service with a smile.
100+, F
16
|
Sadness
100+, F
6
|
Belly Dancer
100+, F
10
|
I went to art school, art college. I liked it, made some things, painted a few things. I like it. Now I'm able to paint the cathedral and sell my little paintings to get money for food and my rent. I share with three Serbians.
9
|
The wonders of engaging with your creative side when you are weighted down with your daily search of sensible revenue, must inspire you to expressions of your truth and worth.
3
|
My subconscious is creative with the dreams it gives me anyway. Last night I got married to a lamp and the ceremony took place on a canoe in the middle of a lake somewhere
3
|

I Am Creative
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am Creative | Similar Worlds