I Am a Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse

Really weirded out

I talked to one of my moms friends last night and she told me of something that happened along time ago. Apparently when I was 9yo a girl little younger than me Apparently had been talking to someone that she thought was me on yahoo messenger. Apparently she had agreed to meet me at park to play few weeks before my mom knew anything of this. Apparently the morning I was too meet her I told her I had school stuff and my dad could pick her up and we could play later. This girl Apparently was missing for 4 days. There was pictures of me this guy had used to convince her he waa me some disturbing ones he shouldn't of had and don't recall taking.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@emilystar] sorry to here this how disturbing . we are in a sick worlds alas with sick and nuscrupulouus people in it . more so when there activities involve harm and danger to kids
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
OMG that's horrifying. Did she return home safely? Was he arrested?
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@506684,DawsonsGrove] was safe after almost week
HatterM · 46-50, M
You must be utterly in shock. I think this is one of the most terrible things I've ever read on here 😨
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@1044765,HatterM] that's an understatement

I Am a Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse
Abuse Health