I Remember Where I Was On 9-11

3
|
Nine eleven. The impact those two words, that date, can have a powerful effect on us. People died on that day for no reason other than hate and intolerance. A whole generation has been born since that ugly day, our lives have changed irreversibly, an...
6
|
As the exact moments of 9/11 were unfolding, I was sleeping. Three days before 9/11, on the 8th, I flew out of New York, where I was living, and relocated to the state of Washington. Because there is a three hour time difference, it was after 5am Was...
0
|
Getting surgery (for god (and parents) know what) and that was roughly 3 months after I was born.
0
|
14 years ago today, when our nation was attacked by terrorists, I was working nights at the Post Office. I had just gotten home from work and was about to go to the bank with a paycheck and vote (our city’s mayor was up for re-election), and then go...
0
|
Started Out Just Like Everyday... I was 37 weeks pregnant with my son. I was feeling really terrible. Just pain everywhere and so huge it was hard to move, eat, and breathe. I had just sent my daughters off to school down the s...
0
|
Stunned Disbelief... I can remember that morning clearly... I was fast asleep when my girlfriend came into the bedroom and said in an odd tone that we were under attack. I sleepily replied "That's nice...so what else...
0
|
Boy That Was Somethin'........ I was in the cafe at my college campus when I saw what was happening on tv. At first, I thought I was watching a preview to an upcoming movie but as the news unfolded , I was shocked! I saw ...
0
|

I Remember Where I Was On 9-11
Categories: Politics, Travel

I Remember Where I Was On 9-11 | Similar Worlds