I Think Some People Get Very Full of Themselves

Interesting enough that I have a Friend who I work with is completely full of himself. They are very interested in Politics and I'm not. He always thinks that he so Important and Special to the world. As much as I like being his Friend, I'm starting to lose respect of him. He always thinks Highly of himself as well. I'm not expecting to change anyone at all and that's not what I'm trying to do at all. He is a Massive Suck Up. It's amazing that no one doesn't even say anything about it. I'm also pretty close of unfriending him because of the fact that I really don't want anything to do with him as well. I just don't like having Friends like this. It's very annoying!!
2
|
LiMustache ยท 36-40
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and why were you friends with him and don't tell him off either? Sigh

Interesting enough that I have a Friend who I work... | I Think Some People Get Very Full of Themselves | Similar Worlds