I Am Christian

Many here would disagree with my statement that I am a Christian. I don't throw out refrigerator scriptures or call out non-believers. I don't shout from the rooftops that I am heaven-bound and condemn others to eternal damnation. I joke a...
11
|
So I did go to service this morning but not at my church. I visited one that had been on my mind before. It was a really good and uplifting and I actually saw a friend from my old job. I had forgotten she and her husband were members. The message w...
8
|
This morning I am struggling with finding joy in attending service today. To be honest, this struggle has been going on for a couple months. It started when I attended a lecture on campus about faith in the workplace. Another school has a business...
8
|
Wondering where in a church a middle-aged, married, childless woman whose husband does not attend fits and finds her place
5
|
Some days it's harder than others to accomplish this
10
|
I was raised Christian, still practicing it. I believe in God as I believe in the golden rule. Good people deserve the best things. The bad ones should reap the worst. Simple. But this doesn't happen. In reality, the good suffers. The bad rea...
3
|
When I Was About 14 Years Old In School It Was Dinner Time ^_^ And I Dropped My Keys Down The Drain :O :O :O If I'm Totally Honest I Did It Kinda On Purpose 😜 We Had Religious Education Next Lesson So I Dropped My Keys Down The Drain 2 Not Have ...
2
|
I was brought up in a Christian home and at an early age i became a believer in Jesus Christ, however from time to time i backslid and sometimes my language has been a lot to be desired, but recently i have been giving a lot of thought to the way i h...
6
|
In blessed quietness listen to Him call His own. "Be still and know that I AM God". He sends His Peace and Love in the form of a Son. Rejoice and be glad for your sins are atoned for. Your iniquity is purged. Know His love for you. ...
8
|
The heavenly father and his son Jesus are my passion. I truly love him and I make sure to spend time woth him everyday, can’t go a day without him.
4
|
Deuteronomy 22.5 ‘The woman shall not wear that which pertains unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment for all who do so are an abomination unto the Lord your God.’ What do people think about this and what it means?
3
|
I was raised Roman Catholic and I would say that grounds my outlook in life, practically
4
|
I just got home from our monthly women’s group and have to say how thankful I am for my sisters and my church family. It never ceases to amaze me how uplifted I feel after spending time with these amazing women. That we can laugh and cry together, ...
12
|
I went to church today and when I ate the bread it tasted bitter. Why did this happen? Usually it tastes normal. It also had a different texture in my mouth. If someone could explain that would be awesome
0
|
I...just...love this song! I have known about it since high school, and I have only sung it by myself (I make sure that everyone leaves before I start as to avoid any potential embarrassment!) or among the congregation at my church with multiple voic...
2
|
Would be nice to talk to fellow Christians.
4
|
I was brought up in a Christian home and made a profession of faith at eight years of age and was taken to church and Sunday school. When i grew up i continued in the faith sometimes fervent and other times cold that was the way i was over the years,...
7
|
For some reason, I think that this Latvian lullaby is so beautifully captured in this animated video by a Russian animation company has Christian symbolism. Just watching it, I think of the birth of Jesus Christ: it seems as if all the forces of natu...
3
|
I haven't written a story in a while, but I just wanted to share a few thoughts. As a Christian, sometimes I don't know where I belong or fit in. Recently, I have been growing more in Christ and repenting from past sin. I try not to judge a...
4
|
I have met a lot of inspirational and kind people at churches. I am happy to be a Christian.
17
|

I Am Christian
Categories: Religion

I Am Christian | Similar Worlds