I Am Christian

I was raised Christian, still practicing it. I believe in God as I believe in the golden rule. Good people deserve the best things. The bad ones should reap the worst. Simple. But this doesn't happen. In reality, the good suffers. The bad rea...
3
|
When I Was About 14 Years Old In School It Was Dinner Time ^_^ And I Dropped My Keys Down The Drain :O :O :O If I'm Totally Honest I Did It Kinda On Purpose 😜 We Had Religious Education Next Lesson So I Dropped My Keys Down The Drain 2 Not Have ...
2
|
I was brought up in a Christian home and at an early age i became a believer in Jesus Christ, however from time to time i backslid and sometimes my language has been a lot to be desired, but recently i have been giving a lot of thought to the way i h...
6
|
I use to be until I found my life follows a more direct connection to nature and the Norse deities
1
|
He hung on the windswept world tree Whose roots no one knows For nine whole days he hung there pierced By Gugnir, his spear Swimming in pain he peered into the depths And cried out in agony Reaching out he grasped the runes Before falling back from ...
1
|
In blessed quietness listen to Him call His own. "Be still and know that I AM God". He sends His Peace and Love in the form of a Son. Rejoice and be glad for your sins are atoned for. Your iniquity is purged. Know His love for you. ...
8
|
The heavenly father and his son Jesus are my passion. I truly love him and I make sure to spend time woth him everyday, can’t go a day without him.
4
|
Deuteronomy 22.5 ‘The woman shall not wear that which pertains unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment for all who do so are an abomination unto the Lord your God.’ What do people think about this and what it means?
3
|
I was raised Roman Catholic and I would say that grounds my outlook in life, practically
4
|
I went to church today and when I ate the bread it tasted bitter. Why did this happen? Usually it tastes normal. It also had a different texture in my mouth. If someone could explain that would be awesome
0
|
I...just...love this song! I have known about it since high school, and I have only sung it by myself (I make sure that everyone leaves before I start as to avoid any potential embarrassment!) or among the congregation at my church with multiple voic...
2
|
Would be nice to talk to fellow Christians.
4
|
I was brought up in a Christian home and made a profession of faith at eight years of age and was taken to church and Sunday school. When i grew up i continued in the faith sometimes fervent and other times cold that was the way i was over the years,...
7
|
For some reason, I think that this Latvian lullaby is so beautifully captured in this animated video by a Russian animation company has Christian symbolism. Just watching it, I think of the birth of Jesus Christ: it seems as if all the forces of natu...
3
|
I haven't written a story in a while, but I just wanted to share a few thoughts. As a Christian, sometimes I don't know where I belong or fit in. Recently, I have been growing more in Christ and repenting from past sin. I try not to judge a...
4
|
I have met a lot of inspirational and kind people at churches. I am happy to be a Christian.
17
|
My mother is Irish and Roman Catholic, but my father is Dutch and Calvinist. We have interesting mealtime conversations when we are all together. I have an elder brother, who is six years older than me, and more secular in his spiritual and religiou...
2
|
I'm a northern Irish Catholic. We've had our troubles with the Scots in the other counties, and with the English, and their army. Freedom is something we are still fighting for. Freedom of religious expression, is still being fought for he...
7
|
I don't want to be _just_ a vessel. So much is said and preached about being a vessel for God to use. And I'm not by any means disputing the validity of this metaphor from the Bible. It is like any parable in the Bible, to compare similari...
4
|
About faith: it is a gift from God. I had to see it in that light, as a gift from God, before I could understand Mark 11. Thanks to an article I found, written by somebody from the Reformed Christian Church.
3
|

I Am Christian
Categories: Religion

I Am Christian | Similar Worlds