I Am Christian

I Am Christian
With these unprecedented times I was wondering if we had entered the Great Tribulation as spoken about in Matthew Ch 24 V21. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will ...
3
|
I Am Christian
Another thought for today, brought to you by the: The Most holy New Life, Touch Not My Annointed, Divine Revelation Church of the Apostolic Succession Of suburban white trash trump 2020 LLC
2
|
I Am Christian
Brought to you by The Most holy New Life, Touch Not My Annointed, Divine Revelation Church of the Apostolic Succession LLC
7
|
I Am Christian
5
|
I Am Christian
CBS is showing Sunday night movies in May. Ended up watching Mission impossible but was wondering if I should because Tom Cruise, who's a Scientologist, stars in it. Thoughts?
2
|
I Am Christian
“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? … Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. One thing ...
8
|
I Am Christian
As a Christian, perhaps the weirdest break of routine for me in the current situation is not being able to attend church on Sunday. Since I was a kid, I only missed a Sunday service ONCE until now. It brings an opportunity with it though, to rekindle...
12
|
I Am Christian
Ark of The Covenant. Very interesting
4
|
I Am Christian
John 1:9 (KJV) That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
2
|
I Am Christian
Revelation 12:10-11 KJV [10]And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day a...
3
|
I Am Christian
1 Corinthians 15:1-8 KJV [1]Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; [2]By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have b...
4
|
I Am Christian
1 John 5:10-13 KJV [10]He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11]And this is the record, that God hath given to u...
3
|
I Am Christian
John 3:15-18 KJV [15]That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. [16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17]For...
5
|
I Am Christian
1 John 5:12 KJV [12]He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
5
|
I Am Christian
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 KJV
10
|
I Am Christian
Deeper meaning of the names of the Bible in Genesis 5. Adam = Man Seth = appointed Enos = Mortal Cainan = Sorrow Mahalaleel = The blessed God Jared = Shall come down Enoch = Teaching Methuselah = His death shall bring Lamech = The Desparing Noah = C...
4
|
I Am Christian
I am a Christian but I am struggling. I feel lost and alone, and my faith is failing.
2
|
I Am Christian
Seems to defy physics. 🤔🧐 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/27/family-possessed-seeks-exorcism/4939953/ If you won't bother reading it, please don't respond with meaningless opinions and name calling. Your comment will be...
0
|
I Am Christian
As a Christian i am not here to force my belief on you, only present it. If you reject it thats fine.
3
|
I Am Christian
I have noticed a lot of Christians believe what they have been told or taught vs what scripture says.
2
|

I Am Christian
Religion

I Am Christian | Similar Worlds