I Am Christian

“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? … Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. One thing ...
7
|
As a Christian, perhaps the weirdest break of routine for me in the current situation is not being able to attend church on Sunday. Since I was a kid, I only missed a Sunday service ONCE until now. It brings an opportunity with it though, to rekindle...
12
|
Ark of The Covenant. Very interesting
4
|
John 1:9 (KJV) That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
2
|
Revelation 12:10-11 KJV [10]And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day a...
3
|
1 Corinthians 15:1-8 KJV [1]Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; [2]By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have b...
4
|
1 John 5:10-13 KJV [10]He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11]And this is the record, that God hath given to u...
3
|
John 3:15-18 KJV [15]That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. [16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17]For...
5
|
1 John 5:12 KJV [12]He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
5
|
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 KJV
10
|
Deeper meaning of the names of the Bible in Genesis 5. Adam = Man Seth = appointed Enos = Mortal Cainan = Sorrow Mahalaleel = The blessed God Jared = Shall come down Enoch = Teaching Methuselah = His death shall bring Lamech = The Desparing Noah = C...
4
|
I am a Christian but I am struggling. I feel lost and alone, and my faith is failing.
2
|
Seems to defy physics. 🤔🧐 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/27/family-possessed-seeks-exorcism/4939953/ If you won't bother reading it, please don't respond with meaningless opinions and name calling. Your comment will be...
0
|
As a Christian i am not here to force my belief on you, only present it. If you reject it thats fine.
3
|
I have noticed a lot of Christians believe what they have been told or taught vs what scripture says.
2
|
That doesn't mean I agree with any abuse done in the name of Christ or anyone else. But it does mean I know Him and love Him. Sometimes people who know what I've been through at the hands of people who claimed to be Christian, have asked ...
6
|
Seven days without prayer makes one weak.
9
|
Why do so many Christians claim Mystery Babylon in Revelation to be the papacy? If scripture is compareed with scripture we get a complete different answer. Who do you think it is, and why?
1
|
Why do so many Christian denominations claim the church is the bride of Christ, when that is nowhere found in the pages of the Bible?
1
|
Misunderstanding of scripture or lack of hearing, one may ask "do you follow every word of the Bible?" That shows nothing but your lack of knowledge and understanding to the Christian faith. A Christian is not required to followed every wor...
3
|

I Am Christian
Categories: Religion

I Am Christian | Similar Worlds