Life

So the police found the dead body of a headless 2 year old in the lagoon recently. Sometimes I wonder if Chicago is even a real place.
Decapitating babies and throwing them into bodies of water. It's like the lyrics to a Misfits song, but on crack.
3
|
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
Jesus
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
No surprise that it happened in the Garfield Park neighborhood. It's like a lawless town of its own there.
Syktur · 22-25, M
I don't know if I can even find words to describe how horrible that is... I guess it's safe to say that most monsters are human.
Chicago? You mean Chiraq*
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
No. Iraq and Chicago are completely different places and I think Spike Lee was an idiot for trying to coin that term.

But some people have begun referring to it as "Viet-Rahm" and I think that's kinda funny even if it's inaccurate.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
True. :-(
at least it wasn't a live body of a headless 2 year old
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
THAT would be a fucking nightmare!
Numberz · M
O.o?
TheProphet · M
Chicago has been like that as long as I can remember.
TheProphet · M
@BlueMetalChick: Yes.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@lastbabyboomer: I guess there's a reason those projects got torn down.
TheProphet · M
Even here near Peoria, public housing was never a good idea. Too many criminals in one place.
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
There have been reports that ISIS are beheading eastern converted christian families children, hanging their parents and displaying their heads on a pike in public parks. There hasn't been official channels confirming this as true however. Those ISIS are monsters if they are committing atrocities like this. They will be stopped.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
As someone who lived in the Middle East in a Muslim hellhole for nine years, I've never seen the heads on pikes, but I've seen a LOT of hangings. If you're Christian, hanged. Atheist, hanged. A woman who went to school, hanged. Woman who drove a car, hanged. Homosexual, hanged. It was bad.
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
@BlueMetalChick: Yes, very bad.
That's horrific! This world and the people in really sucks sometimes.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I know. I'll bet whoever did it had to be whacked out on drugs or something.
people have no respect for life.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
Sad but true. 😥
people treat each other pretty badly.
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
@theowl: Yes. And that's a truly shame! :-(

Life

So the police found the dead body of a headless 2 ... | Life | Similar Worlds