Life

4meAndyou · F
I don't have anyone here but the cat, but I also know that I will immediately destroy all the naturally occurring melatonin in my body by allowing any sort of light to enter my eyes. If I want to go back to sleep, I keep it dark.
jackson55 · M
Not in the bedroom. Low level lighting in the kitchen.
jackson55 · M
[@777164,xixgun] I don’t have a cat. We have under cabinet lighting in the kitchen so I can make the coffee. When the weather is warm I like to go sit in the patio and watch the sun come up. So no lights.
xixgun · M
[@15676,jackson55] I always saw the best sunrises (courtesy of the cat, who wanted to go out)

We always went out with him (too many things that eat them here)
jackson55 · M
[@777164,xixgun] Dont have that issue here. Just the rabbits.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I don’t turn on any lights except for the dimmer kitchen lights that are left on. I can’t stand it bright in the morning when I wake up.
rjc36 · 56-60, M
I try to be kind and let her sleep.
Iamyourdaddy · 22-25, M
Walk around in dark
Bluebell · 31-35, F
I get up when it’s light. When I go to sleep though I have a light on as I live on my own kind of.
Rooster · M
When I'm not alone, I always stay quiet and turn no lights on unless needed. I got em here, sure don't wanna blow it! 😃
Dark until I cant differentiate one black tshirt from another
xixgun · M
[@949508,V00dooCakeNinja] As long as I put them on right side out with the tag in the back, I'm good.
[@777164,xixgun] 👌

I have just noticed that my knickers have been inside out all day 🤷‍♀️
xixgun · M
[@949508,V00dooCakeNinja] At least you wore them.
I always try to be considerate.
indyjoe · 51-55, M
I rarely turn on a light when I wake up in the night, I know my way around and there is nothing to worry about tripping over. The only time I have turned on a light was when I'd have to get dressed for work (and only long enough to do so), otherwise I only turn on lights if I go to other parts of the house so as not to wake/disturb my wife.

Life