I Can't Sleep

I've only slept a total of 4 or 5 hours in the last couple days. I look and FEEL like a zombie. I just bought some melatonin so hopefully that helps because Jesus, I can't do this much longer. As soon as I do FINALLY dose off, I get woken up either by a screaming baby, or by the train outside my window. 馃槼 馃槶
Newandimproved61-69, M
Sorry sweetie. Hope you get some rest. And every the baby goes down for a nap, try to grab a few winks.
Melatonin has really worked for me. I鈥檓 sorry you have to deal with all that. Feel better
SubsumedpatM
Melatonin will not help you sleep it is only good to help you if you are off schedule with your sleep and need to reset it. Even then you need to take the right amount at the right time.
charley22-25, F
[@8093,Subsumedpat] I am off schedule like I stay up watching Netflix until 5ish and by that time my baby wakes up and I have to get him to sleep and then I try sleeping, a train goes by 馃檮 or my toddler wakes up
anoderod5561-69, M
got to respond to baby . train that close . i have heard that eating a banana before bed helps to sleep . works sometimes for me . hope you get some rest .
charley22-25, F
[@8072,rangergto] thank u so much 鉂わ笍
Young moms life馃き
charley22-25, F
[@526265,BansheeGirl] right
[@618823,charley] take care of yourself and enjoy your baby. You鈥檙e a mom now馃槝

I Can't Sleep
Health